This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Full World of Color- Winter Dreams w/Glow With the Show Ears in HD

The Full Panoramic video of the new World of Color - Winter Dreams is being processed right now. As soon as the video is done I will upload it onto this thread. Check back in 30 mins.

Any pictures/videos of tonight premiere feel free to post it here.

Here's the Awesome Finale scene:

Let it Go Scene from "Frozen" is BLOCKED from this Country

Here's a FULL PANORAMIC VIEW of World of Color - Winter Dreams - video shot on 11.15.2013 from the Best seat in the house. Sadly, there were just a few guests with Glow with the Show ears on for the show.

Here's the FULL Video of World of Color Winter Dreams with GLOW With The Show Ears shot on Media Day 11/14/2013 - without "Let it Go" scene from Frozen due to copyright issue. Enjoy.
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 11-16-2013, 04:00 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: Full World of Color- Winter Dreams w/Glow With the Show Ears in HD

Here is the video I shot:

I noticed how similar the show is to Pairs new firework show. In fact its almost the same show.
    Last edited by brianpinsky; 11-14-2013, 09:06 PM.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	world of color 050 b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	7353273

Comment

I like the new Viva Navidad street party show better than Winter Dreams.

Winter Dreams lacks something. Warmth? Humanity? It's so busy mentioning the "winter season" that it feels like it was scripted by a humorless manager from the HR department instead of a real storyteller.

And I had no connection to Olaf the snowman. I hope this doesn't mean bad things for Frozen the movie.

When time is the next performance of Viva Navidad? I would gladly watch that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Westsider View Post

Winter Dreams lacks something. Warmth? Humanity? It's so busy mentioning the "winter season" that it feels like it was scripted by a humorless manager from the HR department instead of a real storyteller.

And I had no connection to Olaf the snowman. I hope this doesn't mean bad things for Frozen the movie.

When time is the next performance of Viva Navidad? I would gladly watch that again.
          Agreed, Viva Navidad is a very good mini parade/show I liked it a lot. Here's the video of the street celebration I love when Brazil starts playing. Love the beat.

Last edited by SoCalbma; 11-14-2013, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Westsider View Post

From the movie clips I've seen and his song, I'd say as far as performance goes, Olaf is probably the least in-your-face sidekick Disney's had in a long time and as nice as it is that he isn't another BEN or the Gargoyles from Hunchback, he lacks some much needed impact. Also, pushing him forward as the host makes the show too Frozen-heavy when it could be better balanced with other stuff. I also wish they kept some Prep and Landing stuff around in the show.
            M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
            sigpic
            Flickr

Comment

Last edited by Disney Vault; 11-15-2013, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Seriously, YouTube. Frozen Scene "Let it Go" is BLOCK in the United States. I wasted my time uploading the FULL Winter Dreams need to go back and remove that scene. So weird. Can you guys still manage to see the "Let it Go" scene on the first post?
                Last edited by SoCalbma; 11-14-2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalbma View Post
                  Can you guys still manage to see the "Let it Go" scene on the first post?
                  Sorry bro, it's blocked too. It says "This video is blocked in your country."

Comment

Here's the FULL Video of World of Color Winter Dreams without "Let it Go" scene from Frozen due to copyright issue that is blocking the video from this country

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalbma View Post
                        Here's the FULL Video of World of Color Winter Dreams without "Let it Go" scene from Frozen due to copyright issue that is blocking the video from this country
                        Thank you for all the videos you post on YouTube every year. They are always very high quality and are appreciated by thousands of Disney fans. Nice job brother!

Comment

I LOVE IT!! So festive, so fun, so entertaining, I love Olaf hosting. Love the music. I got chills, almost tears from just a video. THE NEW LIGHTS ON SCREAMIN and FUN WHEEL SLAY ME!! Seriously, that was so awesome! Yay Steve Davison! Yay Disney!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                          ~

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst View Post
                            I LOVE IT!! So festive, so fun, so entertaining, I love Olaf hosting. Love the music. I got chills, almost tears from just a video. THE NEW LIGHTS ON SCREAMIN and FUN WHEEL SLAY ME!! Seriously, that was so awesome! Yay Steve Davison! Yay Disney!
                            Bummer, I really want you guys to see the "Let it Go" scene from Frozen. One of my favorite scene, but YouTube blocked that video.
                            Last edited by SoCalbma; 11-14-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

I want to see that also... None of the Disney Dreams Winter show have been blocked... weird.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                              ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X