Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone done the Welcome to Disneyland tour?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Has anyone done the Welcome to Disneyland tour?

I've been to the parks quite often in the last year, but I was wondering if doing the Welcome to Disneyland tour is worth it at all? Just looking for a different change of pace. For $20 (after AP discount), the tour is not that bad of deal monetarily, but I don't really know much more other than what's listed on the Disney parks page. I would love to get a first hand experience. Thanks!

Re: Has anyone done the Welcome to Disneyland tour?

If you have an AP, you probably know where everything in the park is, the simple trivia about DLR, how to get a FP, and how to make dinner reservations. Also how to get on 2 rides in two hours.

If you go with someone who rarely goes to the parks, it would be worthwhile.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Re: Has anyone done the Welcome to Disneyland tour?

It was really fun, but I think it was a club 13 thing. The trivia was cool about Soarin' over California. I already had my name in the Hidden Mickey book before that. I was spending more time talking to the guide than with my boyfriend at the time and it was he who booked it. The guide did not know that the old serpent in submarine voyage is still there, just a rock formation. We were on the ride and I pointed it out. I felt special knowing something he didn't. If this is true..
      -> -> http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/181693-after-hours.html <- <-
      Stories of Disneyland from an animatronic's point of view

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X