This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Here we go again another 24 hour event

So I'm hearing some rumbles of another possible 24 hour event taking place over Memorial Day weekend.

Re: Here we go again another 24 hour event

Bring it on. In 2012 I was part of the after-work crunch crowd and had to work the next day so could only stay until 1:30 AM (but saw my first Fantasmic). In 2013 I arrived at 6:00 AM for the opening but pooped out at 2:30 AM. Third time's the charm? Maybe I can make it all night this time.

Comment

It was so fun last time ill do it again 6am-6am
      I :love: Fresh baked!

Comment

*Crosses fingers for truth*

It actually gets pretty empty after midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by JanitorofSHIELD View Post
          *Crosses fingers for truth*

It actually gets pretty empty after midnight.
          Yah no not really now after 5 thats when it starts to clear out
          I :love: Fresh baked!

Comment

I remember hearing that the second 24-hour event was a lot more organized and better planned than the first one. If it's working and making them money they're going to keep doing it.
            Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Last years 24 hour event was a lot better organized. I think it may have also been many people avoided after the disaster of Leap Day.

I only wonder what Disney will use as a promotion tie in? Last year was for Monster's University and Disneyland had a chance to promote Magical Map.

Comment

I personally think it'd be really cool if it were themed to Maleficent! The movie release syncs perfectly with Memorial Day weekend, I don't see why not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nland316 View Post
                  I personally think it'd be really cool if it were themed to Maleficent! The movie release syncs perfectly with Memorial Day weekend, I don't see why not.
                  Your probably right. I mean, they used a 24 hour event to promote Monsters University.

Comment

It just a rumor at this point. They did it last year so that means they must be this year too. In two years we will be talking about OMD again since it's another leap year.
                    Be Cool Stay in School!
                    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by BasilofBakerStreet View Post
                      I only wonder what Disney will use as a promotion tie in? Last year was for Monster's University and Disneyland had a chance to promote Magical Map.
                      Only APers were allowed to see Magical Map that day. It opened to the general public the next day.

Originally posted by G242 View Post
                      Yah no not really now after 5 thats when it starts to clear out
                      Yes, there were still significant lines for rides when I left at 2:30 AM. I walked over to the Haunted Mansion just before leaving and most of the inner queue was full.

Comment

Originally posted by BasilofBakerStreet View Post
                        Last years 24 hour event was a lot better organized. I think it may have also been many people avoided after the disaster of Leap Day.

I'm betting it will be Maleficent. It would be cool to have a villain themed 24-hour event. I'll admit that.
                        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

There's a rumor of the same thing going in at WDW during the same time. I bet it's true.
                          Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Originally posted by jasmineray View Post
                            There's a rumor of the same thing going in at WDW during the same time. I bet it's true.
                            Why because they both had one so they both will? That is why the rumors are out there, because they did they will.
                            Be Cool Stay in School!
                            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

hopefully it does not happen.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X