This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Miceage Updates

Just a general question, how often are Miceage updates written? I know the timeframe is about every month or so, but is there any specific day they're posted or anything?

Re: Miceage Updates

Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Nland316 View Post
      Just a general question, how often are Miceage updates written? I know the timeframe is about every month or so, but is there any specific day they're posted or anything?
      Only when there's enough information to post. It's not every week but usually at least once a month. And they're normally published on Tuesdays.

Comment

Were the updates monthly when Al was doing them?? I remember them being much more far apart then just a month. It seemed like Al only wrote an article when there was enough good information to pass along.

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

Originally posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
          Were the updates monthly when Al was doing them?? I remember them being much more far apart then just a month. It seemed like Al only wrote an article when there was enough good information to pass along.
          This. Depended on what he had to write about. Sometimes it was months between, sometimes it was several in a few weeks.
          Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

Someone on another thread linked an Al Lutz article from 2010, I wanted to note this was at the bottom:

"Keep in mind updates only get posted when there is something to report on, and not before. It takes time to confirm things, and even then we can only offer a snapshot of a continually evolving story. (People do change their minds you know.) Just like the happiest place on earth, patience is a virtue; the queue may take a while before you can enjoy the attraction.
            See you at Disneyland!"

http://micechat.com/author/al-lutz/
            Last edited by XxBellaThornxX; 02-05-2014, 08:13 AM. Reason: Added link

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

Originally posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
              Someone on another thread linked an Al Lutz article from 2010, I wanted to note this was at the bottom:

"Keep in mind updates only get posted when there is something to report on, and not before. It takes time to confirm things, and even then we can only offer a snapshot of a continually evolving story. (People do change their minds you know.) Just like the happiest place on earth, patience is a virtue; the queue may take a while before you can enjoy the attraction.
              See you at Disneyland!"

http://micechat.com/author/al-lutz/
              Well said! :imtheone: Aww, there's no /raiseyourbeermug emogi?!
              Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X