Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anything new for Fantasmic?!

It returns feb 14. What's new ?
    I heard new fountains and hd projectors and that's all. What did u hear

Re: Anything new for Fantasmic?!

All, I know is what I read on the MiceChat Refurb page, just that they're potentially add new stuff eventually to keep up with WoC. Has anything been confirmed yet?
    Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

Comment

definitely new fountains! similar to what you see at World of color, the new Fantasmic fountains appear to have LED rings

photo here:

NEWS Whilst on Mark Twain's last voyage of

Last I heard new projectors were coming as well (transferred from WoC)
      - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Any word on Fantasmic tonight??

Update:

According to mousewait show got cancelled as mist screens didn't come on, so we have to wait until 10:30 show.. but it appears by this photo that the fountains now have motion and LED rings like WOC

http://www.mousewait.com/disneyland/...'t-come-on

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
        ~

Comment

But compared just the front five in a row to what F! fountain can look like.

Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Instagram

^ Here's a video

Glowing nozzles, hates them.

Comment

Originally posted by JM Disneyland View Post
              Instagram

^ Here's a video

Glowing nozzles, hates them.
              I have mixed feelings, they look a bit... cheap... like mall fountains. I was expecting something elegant and graceful like WoC.

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldMissingPants View Post
                I have mixed feelings, they look a bit... cheap... like mall fountains. I was expecting something elegant and graceful like WoC.
                I agree with you on the looking cheap. My guess is that F! got spares from WOC though.

Here's another video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfY_-N_SXQQ

When it gets to 1:01 that's when the fountains become lame in my opinion.

And yes there was technical problems with the mist screens towards the end of the video.
                Last edited by JM Disneyland; 02-15-2014, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Disneyland: Fantasmic! Opening (with new fountains & no water screens - 9pm show on 2/14/14)) - YouTube

Here is a video from the 9pm show with no screens. I feel the new fountains could have potential. My only issue is that right now their movements are very sloppy.

Comment

So many complaints but all I can think is... HOLY CRAP FANTASMIC ACTUALLY GOT NEW AMAZING FOUNTAINS THAT MOVE!!

~

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst View Post
                      So many complaints but all I can think is... HOLY CRAP FANTASMIC ACTUALLY GOT NEW AMAZING FOUNTAINS THAT MOVE!!
                      Well he has a point!

Comment

Originally posted by goren1818 View Post
                        Here is a video from the 9pm show with no screens. I feel the new fountains could have potential. My only issue is that right now their movements are very sloppy.
                        I was at that show last night, and as I re-watched this video it's clear to me that the fountains from each side were not in sync. This could also explain the sloppy movements. So, I believe there was not only a technical problem for the mist screens, but also the fountains.

I heard that the 10:30 show went on without any problems. If anything, we should be looking for the video from the 10:30 show to see the fountains in action, but nothing has come up as of yet.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't see the 10:30 show, because I was so tired, and it was too crowded for my tastes.

Comment

Yes indeed, let's wait until we see a full video of a non-glitch show.

~

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcerer Dan View Post
                            I was at that show last night, and as I re-watched this video it's clear to me that the fountains from each side were not in sync. This could also explain the sloppy movements. So, I believe there was not only a technical problem for the mist screens, but also the fountains.

I heard that the 10:30 show went on without any problems. If anything, we should be looking for the video from the 10:30 show to see the fountains in action, but nothing has come up as of yet.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't see the 10:30 show, because I was so tired, and it was too crowded for my tastes.
                            Your right,the out of sink fountains is what most likely caused it. I have been unable to find any other videos.

Comment

Well, supposedly the water pumps weren't working properly which is why the mist screens didn't come up. If the pumps malfunctioned then that could be a reason the fountains look weird/are lacking pressure.
                              Last edited by nonob88; 02-15-2014, 02:07 PM.
                              - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X