This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Beauty and the Beast under the stars sing along

Last night was the annual pass holder showing of Beauty and the Beast sing along under the stars.

When we first entered the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree we were handed a light up red rose. At the next station we were given a bag of popcorn. Next we received a bottle of water and at our last stop we were offered hot chocolate or coffee. I thought all these added goodies were very nice of disney.

We were let in about an hour early to enjoy our goodies and play some trivia. They went back and forth asking kids and adult questions. Next they picked six kids out of the crowd. They split them in groups of three. Three growd like the beast and the other three showed their muscles like Gaston. The crowd picked the best kid from both groups. The two winners got stuff animal mickeys.

Then the annouser taught every one in the croud different moves to go along with different songs. She also told us to light up our roses ever time the rose was in the movie.

Right before the movie started Belle the Beast Clockworh and Lumeire came out on stage.

The whole experience was alot of fun singing to every song and doing the little dance moves in our seats.

After the movie everyone cheared and headed home. I for sure want to go back for the rest of the sing along under the stars.

Tonight is Beauty and the Beast again. Next wed and thurs is Little Mermaid. The following wed and thurs is Alladin and the last wed and thurs is Lion King.

My only suggestion to Disney is to put the words on the top of the screen not the bottom. It was very hard to see the words to sing along lucky I already knew most of the songs. Just wanted to add a thank u to Disney for putting on this very fun event.

Re: Beauty and the Beast under the stars sing along

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Thank you for sharing!
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Wow, that sounds great! I'm definitely going to try to make it, hopefully to more than one!
      Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

Comment

So sad that I missed it. I posted the news here. I hope that tonight's event isn't cancelled due to inclement weather.
        I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
        - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

This sounds amazing! Gosh, I wish I were still an AP. We're going next week and TLM is my favourite of all time.
          BK15:
          Disney BFF and Partner-In-Crime!

Walt Disney World: 1995, August 2009
          Disneyland: New Years 08/09, January 2010, September 2010, New Years 2011

:love::love: VALENTINE'S WEEKEND 2014:love::love:
          ... with the Kristoff to my Anna!

:ap: Queen Elsa Is My Homegirl
          :ap:

Comment

It would have been fun to watch the movie in the park, minus the sing-along part. The rest of the evening sounded really fun.
            "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

How crowded was it? How were the lines to get tickets? I'd love to take the family to one of these, but the daughter doesn't get out of school until 2:45 on Wednesdays, and it takes us 45-60 minutes to get to DL depending on traffic. Can't take her out of school just for a movie, that would make us really bad parents.

Wouldn't it?

Comment

Can't wait for the Lion King showing! Wish it wasn't a sing along though. Oh well I'll take what I can get :thumbup:

Comment

Was the movie loud enough to hear over the crowd singing? Was everyone singing?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyZealotBJP View Post
                    Can't wait for the Lion King showing! Wish it wasn't a sing along though. Oh well I'll take what I can get :thumbup:
                    Are you ready for the crowd screaming "MY SAAAAAAABEEENYYAHHHHHH!!!!" :lol:

Comment

Some song had more singing then others and yes the movie was loud enough.... there was still plenty of tickets way pass two. We will see if it get more popular as the weeks go on there was some however not many seats open in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mind Tricks View Post
                        Are you ready for the crowd screaming "MY SAAAAAAABEEENYYAHHHHHH!!!!" :lol:
                        That's what I am worried about haha

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
                          Some song had more singing then others and yes the movie was loud enough.... there was still plenty of tickets way pass two. We will see if it get more popular as the weeks go on there was some however not many seats open in the back.
                          Thanks for the info!

Comment

Belle, Beast, Lumiere, and Cogsworth made a surprise appearance. Sent to me by friends:

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                            - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Wow, those are ultra rare costumed characters to see at Disneyland. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X