This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Big Thunder Mountain to Open on March 12th According to Sources

I have had 2 sources confirm a soft opening on the 7th and going public on the 12th.

disneygeekery.com/2014/03/05/big-thunder-mountain-railroad-reopen-march-12th-disneyland

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to Reopen on March 12th at Disneyland - Disney Geekery
    10 year AP holder for Disneyland and finally just upgraded to the Premium pass!

Disney Infinity Power Discs for sale/trade.

Started the blog Disney Geekery. Hope you all check it out

Re: Big Thunder Mountain to Open on March 12th According to Sources

I hope that is true!!!!
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by CassiefRN View Post
      I hope that is true!!!!
      Haha, me too. The sources are reliable so I'm thinking it's good. We'll update the article if anything changes.
      10 year AP holder for Disneyland and finally just upgraded to the Premium pass!

Disney Infinity Power Discs for sale/trade.

Started the blog Disney Geekery. Hope you all check it out

Comment

that sounds very unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyLand View Post
          that sounds very unlikely.
          Why?
          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I'm prepared for this not to come to fruition, but boy oh boy I'll be a happy girl if it does!
            * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
              Why?
              Why trust a source when all they are doing is supporting themselves? That is where bias comes from.
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                Why trust a source when all they are doing is supporting themselves? That is where bias comes from.
                I'm not saying I trust the source either. I just wouldn't go as far as the other poster as stating it is "highly unlikely". We already know they have been testing every day, so it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibilities that this might come to fruition.
                "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

The walls are down as of today.

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/DlandNewsLive/st...21035074265088

I'm going to say that it is entirely and completely possible that they open this up before the ides.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post

I'm going to say that it is entirely and completely possible that they open this up before the ides.
                    SDHAFBJKSGNVKJHNFSGVM,DF;KGNKJHBFAKM,

Finally!!!!
                    Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

Comment

:yea::thumbup::beg::yea:
                      * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

Comment

No More Walls!!!
                        :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea:

Comment

Excellent!
                          Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

SO EXCITED! I thought I maybe wouldn't be able to ride it on my Spring Break trip. But now I know we will most likely be able to!!

Comment

The PLAN might be to open 3/12, but that will be adjusted depending on how well things go during testing with CM's. It might open earlier or later. Also, has anyone reported on whether OSHA has signed off on the ride yet?
                              Disneyland Cast Member
                              Outdoor Vending
                              1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
                              http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X