This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report BTMRR AP preivew

I was there pre rope drop, which they held at the end of Main Street vs individual lands, and people RAN for Thunder! It made me sad to see people sprinting, hopping around strollers while CMs were yelling "walk please". They had an extensive extended queue set up and walked people through, had the AP scanners just inside the regular queue, and the line stayed pretty short after the initial rush. I was off at 9:20...the ride was fun, and the last lift hill was amazing, but it just seemed slow. I thought maybe I had just built the memory since it's been so long, but others were saying the same thing...smooth, great effects, but slow. Unfortunately, the ride went down around 10 and didn't move at all by the time I left around 12:00. I guess that's why they do previews, right?
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Re: BTMRR AP preivew

Hmmm ... just got home from doctor's appointment. Can't go tomorrow - wondering if there's still a chance to go on (if it's running again) if I leave for DL right now! :ap:

Comment

Good luck if you do go!

also, it was fun to be able to "conquer" all 4 mountains again! I'm so happy it's back!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks! Just checked another site, and someone just had posted they got a fastpass return for between 1:20 - 2:20 ... so hopefully all will be well!

Comment

Thanks for the report! We're going Sat and I'm sure it will be just as crazy. We paln to get there at rope drop too. Do you think the rush on Sat will be less since it's blocked for all but the Premium passports or are there still a billion Premium AP holders roming the streets of So. Cal? (like myself)

Comment

Thanks for the report. I'm going tomorrow around 1pm. How exactly does it work? Do they scan your AP at the queue entrance?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet Spanky View Post
              Thanks! Just checked another site, and someone just had posted they got a fastpass return for between 1:20 - 2:20 ... so hopefully all will be well!

It it came back up for sure then. Since they don't give out FP if the ride is down and they never even got FP up in the morning before the ride went down

Comment

We went Tuesday and the noise inside the cave was deafening!
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by moregumboplease View Post
                  Thanks for the report. I'm going tomorrow around 1pm. How exactly does it work? Do they scan your AP at the queue entrance?
                  You show it when you first enter the line and they scan it right at the first curve inside the main line.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
                    It was loud...you can hear the booming from the Big thunder trail!

Comment

Trying to make it there tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
                        Trying to make it there tonight!
                        Good luck... It was already crowded and I'm guessing there will be a bunch of people heading over after work tonight to check it out!

Comment

Well from outside view on some videos I have seen, it looks like it goes the same speed. HHhmmmmmm............
                          http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
                            When Matterhorn reopened two years ago the Yeti's roars were shockingly loud but have since been turned way down. I kind of miss the visceral jolt of it.

Comment

I won't be able to make it to the AP preview (maybe Sunday, but doubtful), but I'm looking forward to riding it soon. I didn't even realize how badly I was missing it until the CM previews started.
                              "I know this is probably your first flight, and it's...mine too!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X