This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• character audition!

Hey everyone im new here and a huge disneyland fan...just got my ap last month already hit the park up at least 6 times...neways anyone here ever been to a character audition? Im thinking about going to the one this sat and am just wondering what to expect ...thanks in advance yall

Re: character audition!

I went to one and got pretty far and then booted.. but they said they wanted to see me at the next one. They're really fun auditions you get to dance and mime and meet loads of cool people. I'd recommend it if you're in the right height range.

Comment

So does that mean you are going again on the 4th EagleWings? I wish you better luck this time.

Comment

Comment

I would, but I'm not a senior yet, but 17.
          Jeff Wayne

Comment

I might be going, I don't know. I'm going through some medical issues right now (problems with my ears, might be getting hearing aids).

Comment

Good luck to everyone who is going to audition. I had an interview last week, and just seeing a new part of the Disney lot was fun enough for me.

Comment

i haven't been to atmostphere but i did go to face characters. unlike eaglewings i got taken out in the first cut, but it was still fun. good luck to everyone who goes!!
                MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X