This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News The Lilly Belle returns! but not for everyone

The average Joe won't able to request a ride on the Lilly Belle anymore Seems from now on it's only for Club 33, VIP Tours, and celebrities.
    sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Re: The Lilly Belle returns! but not for everyone

That is unfortunate, if true. I'm glad I got a chance to ride in it!

Is there any official announcement about this, or was it something a CM told you?

Comment

today's Dateline Disneyland
      sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

Originally posted by tomrules1955 View Post
        today's Dateline Disneyland
        Thanks. I just looked it up. Bad times..

Comment

I imagine the unwashed hippie masses were pretty hard on the coach? I was always surprised that this was open to the general public in the way it was. Akin to letting people take a load off in Walt's apartment, as far as I'm concerned. Stay behind the ropes, hippie!
          ~ Erik

Comment

Some stuff is better left to exclusivity.

Comment

When we rode it several years ago, the CM told us the framed picture on the table was stolen, pretty disrespectful I thought. Still sad to see that option go, it was a very enjoyable experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
                When we rode it several years ago, the CM told us the framed picture on the table was stolen, pretty disrespectful I thought. Still sad to see that option go, it was a very enjoyable experience.
                I wonder how they managed to do that. A Cast Member (there was actually two when I visited) was present with you the whole time.

Comment

I'm ok with this.
                  "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Club 33 members get another perk for their money. Disneyland can do what they want, of course. Some people will feel that one more thing has been taken away from the average guest. As far as damage to the car, I was always taught to be respectful of other people's property. That may have nothing at all to do with this decision.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

This sucks.
                      The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                      -Walt Disney

Comment

Boooo!!!!

Yeah, there's this really cool thing in the park, but you don't get to go there. Only important people get to.

bah.
                        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

As disappointing as this is, the truth is this was available to relatively few people compared to how many people can experience any other thing in t he park. I'm bothered by this a lot less than the closing of Court of Angels.
                          i am glad I got my two Lily Belle rides in when I did.
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Ah well, I think we all knew this was coming. At the prices that C33 charges for membership, they need to have as many perks for members as possible.

So, scratch that one off the 'to do' list.
                            "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Olson View Post
                              I imagine the unwashed hippie masses were pretty hard on the coach? I was always surprised that this was open to the general public in the way it was. Akin to letting people take a load off in Walt's apartment, as far as I'm concerned. Stay behind the ropes, hippie!
                              My understanding, there were quite a few thefts, a LOT of damage, and CMs had to endure a lot of negative attitudes when they said the rides were full for the day.
                              If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X