Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Rabbit

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Roger Rabbit

    As many others, I love the Disneyland characters. I knew that the Spring Roundup would be an excellent opportunity to meet some rare characters. I know we all hoped that maybe, just maybe they would include Roger Rabbit as part of the event (he does fit the rabbit/bunny Easter theme, right?). But it wasn't to surprise (still sad) that Roger wasn't part of the lineup.
    It seems odd for a character to have their own attraction and merchandise, but NEVER make a meet-n-greet appearance.

    Can anybody please share with me the reason as to why Roger is not brought out to the public anymore?

    Thank you

  • #2
    Re: Roger Rabbit

    He is in the MiceChat - Features, In the Parks - Disneyland Update: Mother Nature Shakes Things Up .

    Maybe you missed him because of unlucky timing?



    The questions is where is Oswald?
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Roger Rabbit

      Originally posted by Practical Pig View Post
      ...It seems odd for a character to have their own attraction and merchandise, but NEVER make a meet-n-greet appearance.
      Roger Rabbit was in Toontown (right outside his attraction) during the Halloween Parties last year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Roger Rabbit

        Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
        He is in the MiceChat - Features, In the Parks - Disneyland Update: Mother Nature Shakes Things Up .

        Maybe you missed him because of unlucky timing?



        The questions is where is Oswald?
        I am still surprised they haven't had an Oswald meet & greet character! This would have been the perfect event for him to be unveiled. There was a post about an Oswald possibly showing up in one of the Tokyo parks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Roger Rabbit

          I'd be giddy to hear about Oswald appearing *anywhere* but I really hope that his debut is at Disneyland. He started in California, after all...and having him turn up on Buena Vista Street, in his appropriate era, would be a trip.
          Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Roger Rabbit

            Originally posted by Oswald1927 View Post
            I am still surprised they haven't had an Oswald meet & greet character! This would have been the perfect event for him to be unveiled. There was a post about an Oswald possibly showing up in one of the Tokyo parks.
            That is true in fact, Oswald did indeed turn up at the Tokyo Disneyland Resort for meet and greets, I really wish we could have a similar meet n greet at DCA in from of the gas station.
            "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
            "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Roger Rabbit

              Originally posted by TFN5459 View Post
              That is true in fact, Oswald did indeed turn up at the Tokyo Disneyland Resort for meet and greets, I really wish we could have a similar meet n greet at DCA in from of the gas station.
              !!!!!! You're right! I looked it up and it looks as though it's starting April 2 so I can't wait for photos to turn up! There's a page on the Tokyo Disneyland website that shows the "meet Oswald" sign.

              楽しみたい! | ミッキーとダッフィーのスプリングヴォヤッジ | 東京ディズニーシー | 東京ディズニーリゾート

              And they have an Oswald float in their Easter parade, too? Oswald needs that sort of love over here!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	4691593927_69f0e3dc0b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	205.2 KB
ID:	7355265
              Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Roger Rabbit

                For your informantion. Roger Rabbit is doing meet and greet. My friend got a picture with him yesturday. but what he told me is he doesn't do autographs.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Roger Rabbit

                  Tokyo gets an Easter parade? Wish we did. Does Japan celebrate Easter?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Roger Rabbit

                    Originally posted by Malina View Post
                    I'd be giddy to hear about Oswald appearing *anywhere* but I really hope that his debut is at Disneyland. He started in California, after all...and having him turn up on Buena Vista Street, in his appropriate era, would be a trip.
                    That would be awesome.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Roger Rabbit

                      Originally posted by TTFN92 View Post
                      Tokyo gets an Easter parade? Wish we did. Does Japan celebrate Easter?
                      I think Tokyo gets 10 new parades for every new one that Disneyland gets, they really do love their parades over there.
                      "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
                      "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Roger Rabbit

                        Link to a picture of Oswald at Tokyo Disney

                        https://twitter.com/deepdisney/statu...80862049570816

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Roger Rabbit

                          Originally posted by TTFN92 View Post
                          Tokyo gets an Easter parade? Wish we did. Does Japan celebrate Easter?
                          Japan commercializes everything it can. It is not different from the US in that sense.
                          Be Cool Stay in School!
                          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Roger Rabbit

                            Yes. Roger Rabbit did come out yesterday at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree:

                            Here's a video that I recorded of the Silly and Funny Roger Rabbit interacting with guests:

                            My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
                            http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Roger Rabbit

                              Originally posted by TTFN92 View Post
                              Tokyo gets an Easter parade? Wish we did. Does Japan celebrate Easter?
                              They do, but like Christmas, it has no religious meaning to them, so for the Japanese it's like a Spring Celebration for them.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X