This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Offices

I've been wondering where all the on site offices/operational buildings are for the Disneyland Resort. I know guest services and maybe some offices are still in city hall, and phone operators are on the second floor above the Main Street Cinema, but that doesn't seem like enough room to run the whole resort.

I know there are show and ride buildings that you can see on google earth, but I'm not sure if any of them houses offices.

Re: Disneyland Offices

There are lots of support buildings all around the resort for various things, but the bulk of the offices are in the TDA (Team Disney Anaheim) building.

Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions

Comment

TDA has a ton of offices. Imagineers linger around the Indy and Racers show building since those have the most complicated track and show elements. Backstage Tomorrowland has Scheduling, Costuming, and Creative Costuming offices. Orlando actually does a decent amount of stuff for day-to-day operations at Disneyland. For example, my phone interview for my language pin was with somebody in Orlando and I'm pretty sure DOCC, the line where we report wait times, changes to number of vehicles operating, when we went 101, etc., is in Orlando. Also, Orlando tweaks the algorithms that set hourly targets for each attraction. An attraction is "green" if it hits 90% or more of its target. That's one reason why we call in break downs/removed vehicles as soon as possible so Orlando can adjust the target and we'll hopefully stay green for that hour.

Comment

Well, if you're talking about where the onstage Cast Members go to in order to sign in and out for the day, take a break, talk to management, etc. then those are scattered all around the park, along with maintenance, mechanical, and engineering offices. Walking around backstage you come accross all kinds of random things like broken ride vehicles, old signs for things that don't exist any more, things that are half built or being painted, etc. Although the buildings themselves are boring and the overall backstage is pretty ugly, you do find some really cool, really interesting little items here and there. TDA is where the corporate offices are. So if you want a job at Disneyland, that's where you go. If you are an accountant, human resources manager, payroll officer, anything like that, then you work in TDA. I'm sure the upper level VP's and such have offices there they can use when needed, but most of them work in either Burbank or Glendale.
        Disneyland Cast Member
        Outdoor Vending
        1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
        http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

Yeah honestly almost every building has at least one or two offices in it. They're hidden all over the place.

Comment

It's the large yellow building you see from the Interstate 5 Freeway.
            I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
            - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X