Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is something everyone likes but you dislike?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] What is something everyone likes but you dislike?

Just as the title asks. What is something that a majority of MiceChatters seem to like and really enjoy, but you yourself don't like?

Personally for me, I cannot get into the churros. Everyone that I've read and talked to says the churros were amazing, so I bought one and took a bite. I didn't like the taste of the churro at all and had to throw it away because I couldn't finish it.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Re: What is something everyone likes but you dislike?

Fantasmic! Doesn't fit the theme of Frontierland and to me personally except for the Peter Pan part and dragon part is extremely boring.

Comment

This is an easy one; the Monte Cristo sandwich.

Comment

Pirates of the Caribbean and the Tiki Room. Both bore me to no end.

And World of Color: there isn't a word eloquent enough for me to express my disappointment for that show.
        Gaston: LeFou, I'm afraid I've been thinking
        LeFou: A dangerous past time
        Gaston: I know

Comment

Frozen. I didn't like the movie, but apparently everyone else on the planet did.

Peter Pan's Flight. Never been a big Peter Pan buff to begin with, but I just don't like the ride. It's boring and the line is always long no matter what.
          Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Space Mountain. I think it's the most overrated ride in the park by far.

Comment

Don't care for shows & don't go to them with the exception of WoC because BFF likes it. Also, don't care for parades, with the exception of the MSEP. Parades are boring. But I DO like the shorter lines during the shows/parades!

Good idea for a thread. Shows that we all have different tastes & that there's something for everyone.
              "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Dole Whips. Soarin'.
                when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Lincoln. I know it's supposed to be this huge moving historical thing, but I'm just bored to tears.

Comment

ORDDU: I'm not sure if the majority of Mice Chatters like what I don't like. But just in case they do, I do not like ANY attractions at the park that are based on movies that are non-Disney movies. It's supposed to be a park about Disney movies and NOT Paramount, Warner Brothers, Universal studios, etc. I'm particularly distressed over Disney's purchase of Marvel because with those clashing themes invading Disney territory, Disney just doesn't seem Disney anymore.

Comment

Autopia!! I do not like that ride so boring....I also agree on the Monte Cristo sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
                        Dole Whips. Soarin'.
                        Yeah, I don't get the Soarin' thing either. It's ... nice. But not as fabulous for me as it apparently is for others.

Comment

Soarin'. Always a long line, and it really isn't much. I think there was another member of another site that put it best when they chalked it all up to a "glorified IMAX screen."

I'm also getting a little tired of Iago's "Whole new bird" joke in the Aladdin show. I remember they added it to the show ONCE, as I didn't remember it before that... And it's in the show to this day. Did the show ever have that joke in its early days? I really can't remember it before the one time I saw it.

Comment

Never liked Soarin or ToT, and I found WoC to be extremely disappointing.

Comment

Thrill rides. Everyone loves them and wants to get rid of the nice relaxing immersive slow rides and put in another coaster.

Actually, I think the present balance is about right, there's something for everyone at DL.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X