Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

OK, trying asking this here in my "home" forum in hopes of getting a response ...

In January on the Disney Parks Blog one of the items posted was about the new t-shirts coming out this year with the poster images from this year's calendar on them.
    Exciting New Merchandise on the Horizon for Disney Parks in 2014 « Disney Parks Blog
    I really liked the green Tiki Room shirt and have been waiting to see if it was available.
    This month the Tiki Room poster is the featured image on the May calendar and I started searching for it online, as well as in Disneyland, but haven't seen it anywhere yet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NMI8764525-613x514.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	7375037

They did offer the Disneyland Railroad shirts online a while back, and that image was January on the Calendar.
    All Aboard with Disney Railroad T-Shirts Coming to Disney Parks Online Store from January 27-February 2, 2014 « Disney Parks Blog

Name:	RRT846206-613x378.jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	7375038
    I've seen a few people in DL wearing them (but for some reason I recall them being red, not green.)
    Haven't seen any others offered, and I'm wondering if they are going to be selling any of the others.
    The Fantasyland shirt pictured at the top was the image for last month on the calendar.

Does anyone here know more about this?
    Attached Files

Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

I have the calendar, too! Actually, I gave it to my boyfriend for Christmas...but I get to see it every day. I want the Tiki Room Tshirt, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Hillchat View Post
      I have the calendar, too! Actually, I gave it to my boyfriend for Christmas...but I get to see it every day. I want the Tiki Room Tshirt, too!
      Ok, I've been doing more searching myself, and was able to find info regarding some of the other shirts.
      Four New Disney Attraction Poster-Inspired T-Shirts Coming to Disney Parks Online Store in April 2014 « Disney Parks Blog

Looks like we missed the order dates on these, but at least it gives me hope that they are going to release the Tiki Room one sometime in the near future!

Name:	APT786942-613x608.jpg
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	7355754

Comment

Yay! I was reading the comments and questions and saw this question and response:
        Deborah from CA on April 15th, 2014 at 3:29 pm

I read somewhere that “Country Bear Jamboree” would have a Tee this year. Any idea when it will be available?

Steven Miller on April 15th, 2014 at 3:40 pm

@Deborah – You are correct. You can see some early concepts for future tees in this story. I don’t have an exact date Look for the Country Bear Jamboree shirt in June and the Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room / Tropical Serenade ones are coming in May!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet Spanky View Post
          Yay! I was reading the comments and questions and saw this question and response:
          Deborah from CA on April 15th, 2014 at 3:29 pm

I read somewhere that “Country Bear Jamboree” would have a Tee this year. Any idea when it will be available?

Steven Miller on April 15th, 2014 at 3:40 pm

@Deborah – You are correct. You can see some early concepts for future tees in this story. I don’t have an exact date Look for the Country Bear Jamboree shirt in June and the Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room / Tropical Serenade ones are coming in May!

^^^^ excellent!
          Do not pull down on the safety bar please; I will lower it for you.

Comment

I love that Tiki Room shirt! I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧ Time until next Disney trip: *✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧
            ???

Comment

I grabbed a few of the Tiki Room Anniversary ones last year. I like fan-made ones too. I've got six of Richard Terpstra's Dole Whip ones.

He got hired by Disney recently, so I wonder if he's behind these new releases.
              Matt's September, 2015 Solo after the Safari Sunrise Trip Report
              World Famous Jungle Cruise Safari Sunrise Premium Experience Trip Report
              My February, 2015 Dapper Day Trip Report
              My October, 2014 Family Vacation with Mickey's Halloween Party
              My September, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
              My August, 2014 Solo Trip Report - 1901/C33 Jazz Club
              My June, 2014 Solo Trip Report
              My February, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
              My Epic May, 2013 Trip Report
              My October, 2011 Trip Report
              My October, 2010 Trip Report

Comment

I think we'll definitely see a lot of Richard's influence in new designs. I believe his stuff had been eeking its way into their in-park items for some time?
                ~ Erik

Comment

I saw the Space Mountain one available on my DL trip a few weeks ago. Alas, it was only sold as a men's t-shirt, which just doesn't flatter the female figure unless you're a skinny minnie (in which case I hate you, so there).

Comment

Originally posted by poltergeist View Post
                    ^^^^ excellent!
                    I am that Deborah from Ca... Cool,huh? I have been told that the Disney Parks section of the DisneyStore.com is updated on Monday mornings. I'll let you all know if I see anything. Here's hoping we all look splendid in our new Tee shirts!
                    "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." Eeyore

Comment

Originally posted by DebG View Post
                      I am that Deborah from Ca... Cool,huh? I have been told that the Disney Parks section of the DisneyStore.com is updated on Monday mornings. I'll let you all know if I see anything. Here's hoping we all look splendid in our new Tee shirts!
                      Yup - cool!
                      Thanks! I just (re)signed up for their mailing list so hopefully I would get notification when it was available. I was just planning on regularly checking the site. Good to know it's regularly updated Monday morning.

Comment

It might have been a limited engagement item, the Disneyland Railroad shirts were only available for a week and unfortunately I missed out.
                        "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
                        "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

Comment

Originally posted by TFN5459 View Post
                          It might have been a limited engagement item, the Disneyland Railroad shirts were only available for a week and unfortunately I missed out.
                          Yes, they are all only available online for "limited time only" (like the Hatbox Ghost shirt was).
                          I don't know about how/if these are/will be available at the parks (HBG wasn't).
                          I'm glad that according to the site we haven't missed the Tiki Room shirt, which should be available sometime this month!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet Spanky View Post
                            Yes, they are all only available online for "limited time only" (like the Hatbox Ghost shirt was).
                            I don't know about how/if these are/will be available at the parks (HBG wasn't).
                            I'm glad that according to the site we haven't missed the Tiki Room shirt, which should be available sometime this month!
                            The railroad shirt was only available through the website or by phone, I'd imagine it would be the same for the upcoming shirts as well.
                            "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
                            "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X