No announcement yet.

What are your favorite Disneyland Podcasts?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What are your favorite Disneyland Podcasts?

Don't know about you, but I enjoy listening to podcasts about the park. Here are my favorites:

THE SWEEP SPOT - hosted by former custodial CMs from DLR Lynn Barron and Ken Pellman, this is a great show featuring a number of fascinating guests (usually former CMs and Imagineers). They reveal a lot of backstage secrets and behind the scenes stuff.

TALES FROM THE JUNGLE CREWS - hosted by Skipper Kyle Crocker, this is another show with fascinating backstage and behind the scenes content but dealing mostly with the Jungle Cruise Attraction at DL and occasionally MK.

WEDWAY RADIO - this one features the Smith brothers and features a variety of subjects pertaining to both, DLR and WDW.

STORIES OF THE MAGIC - hosted by Randy Crane, this features former CMs from both DLR and WDW.

I've also listened, in the past, to Lou Mongello and Jim Hill. Jim Hill is interesting when he sticks to history, but when he reveals rumors or makes predictions, I take him with a grain of salt.

If you listen to podcasts, do you have a favorite one to listen to?

Re: What are your favorite Disneyland Podcasts?

I like listening to Mousetalgia and Window to the Magic, was also at one point a big fan of the Disneyland News Today Podcast, but they had some rearranging over on their network and now its defunct.
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

I guess it might be a great idea for me to check out the MiceChat ones - since I'm a member

For Disneyland-focused podcasts I really like Mousetalgia and Earz Up.
        Disneyland AP & go as often as I can! · DL Paris 2002 · WDW 2007 & 2013 · Tokyo DL & Sea 2009 · DCL 2014
        To Do: Hong Kong DL & Shanghai Disney: see you in 2016!
        GROUNDHOG DAY: WDW and DLR in the same day: 2/2/13
        My Stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite

Inside the Magic is great! It's not directly Disneyland, but it covers both Disney coasts including the Universal and Sea World parks. It also includes movies, video games, food reviews and merchandise reviews. Very well-rounded.

I listen to these podcasts and they cover Disney and Disneyland on a regular basis.

- The Season Pass Podcast
            - Podcast
            - Inside The Magic Podcast
            - Coaster Crews In The Loop Podcast
            - Dis Unpluged- Disneyland edition
            For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

I'm fairly new to podcasts, but started listening to a few lately: Micechat, A Window to the Magic, Inside the Magic, DisGeek, and The DIS Unplugged. Sometimes I listen to them while I'm out taking my walks or while I'm at the computer.

Thanks everyone for sharing. I'll check out those other podcasts.

Since starting a new job, I haven't had as much time to listen to podcasts as I'd like, so I have carved them down to two.

Micecast -- Mike, Greg and Shaft. I've been listening to them for so long that it doesn't matter if they are talking about Disney, I just enjoy their back-and-forth.

Dole Whips and Dark Ride -- Aaron and Jason. They are fun and Disneyland-centered. They don't take themselves too seriously, but they love Disneyland...a lot!

The podcast I listen to but fell behind on are:
                  Tales from the Jungle Crews
                  Sweep Spot

They all have very different styles, but each is delightful in their own way.
                  “Whenever I go on a ride, I’m always thinking of what’s wrong with the thing and how it can be improved.”
                  – Walt Disney

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.