X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Blue sky

Re: Blue sky

That'd be epic Can't wait to see what's in store!
    2014 Gumball Rally Team- Skyway Sweethearts
    *~2014- Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder~*
    *~2015- Disney Parks Premier Passholder~*

Comment

It would be epic. What we'll probably get is details on a new pizza by the slice restaurant.

Comment

This is intriguing. My guess is either Star Wars or Monstrapolis, though it will probably end up being something unexciting...:blink:
        "Fairy tales, then, are not responsible for producing in children fear, or any of the shapes of fear; fairy tales do not give the child the idea of the evil or the ugly; that is in the child already, because it is in the world already. Fairy tales do not give the child his first idea of bogey. What fairy tales give the child is his first clear idea of the possible defeat of bogey."
        -
        G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Small-scale replicas of safety rails.
          "I know this is probably your first flight, and it's...mine too!"

Comment

It's going to be the upcoming fantasyland changes, along with the changes to FNSV...

Comment

My personal guess/hope is that it is an exhibit displaying the upcoming 60th. Such as the Fantasyland changes, new fireworks, and possibly new parade! Steven Davison recently confirmed that things are coming for the 60th, and Alice is scheduled to return with upgraded effects around that time so it's a high possibility.

Comment

Hopefully it's neither Star Wars nor Monstropolis, though if I had to pick one, I would hope it's the latter. I want to see plans for the 60th.
                Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Originally posted by jasmineray View Post
                  Hopefully it's neither Star Wars nor Monstropolis, though if I had to pick one, I would hope it's the latter. I want to see plans for the 60th.
                  same, I really hope Disney does something for the 60th

Comment

Originally posted by frollofan View Post
                    same, I really hope Disney does something for the 60th
                    Exactly. I'm not expecting something huge like the 50th. I suspect a celebration like that won't be seen again until the 75th. Still, I hope to see something ​done for the 60th.
                    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

They seem to do some sort of celebration tied into Disneyland's anniversary to help promote the park roughly every ten years. So the timing here would be perfect. Exhibits about the new effects in Alice in Wonderland would cool... along with the other Fantasyland dark ride upgrades that are also rumored. Not exactly thrilled about the idea of Star Wars taking over Tomorrowland. But any news on the land's refit would be most welcomed when the Blue Sky Cellar's finally returns this summer.
                      Last edited by film975; 05-12-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I know its supposed to be a preview center but I'd like to see them showcase older Imagineering stuff when they don't have anything upcoming to show. It would be great to see concept art, models, etc. of some of our more beloved attractions. They can have Walt Disney clips from the Disneyland TV show playing. Its one of my favorite spots to go to, I hate to see it sitting closed all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by thedustycoyote View Post
                          I know its supposed to be a preview center but I'd like to see them showcase older Imagineering stuff when they don't have anything upcoming to show. It would be great to see concept art, models, etc. of some of our more beloved attractions. They can have Walt Disney clips from the Disneyland TV show playing. Its one of my favorite spots to go to, I hate to see it sitting closed all the time.
                          Actually I think that's a brilliant idea. :thumbup:
                          2014 Gumball Rally Team- Skyway Sweethearts
                          *~2014- Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder~*
                          *~2015- Disney Parks Premier Passholder~*

Comment

My guess is it's just a placeholder date and it won't be re-opening. They used to do that with the Starcade 2nd floor and they just kept moving the re-opening date farther and farther ahead.
                            My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

Comment

My guess is it being an Ad for the 60th...no joke showing off what they'll be doing and getting people a reason to come back
                              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X