This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Entertainment Schedule Release for the Rock Your Disney Side

Everything will be at their regular time except they added a Soundsational Parade at 12:30 a.m. and a World of Color at 3:00 a.m.
    https://disneyland.disney.go.com/cal...ult/2014/05/23

Re: Entertainment Schedule Release for the Rock Your Disney Side

I have never wanted to go to these 24 hour events, but something seems fun about watching World of Color at 3:00am.

... but then I just realized there is no way I would be able to figure out when to get a Fastpass for it. Hmmmmmm

Comment

All that info has been out for a while...
      Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Yeah I was hoping this would be some new news
        Maybe they'll keep adding stuff. I don't see why they can't get the band to keep playing until 3ish AM. The Swing Dancing until 2 AM is cool, but that's such a small section of the park.

It'd be really nice to have a Mickey and the Magical Map late in the night. A third Fantasmic at midnight (or just move the already set times to later times).

The parade at midnight is a cool idea. Fireworks are understandable because of noise, but some type of lighting show with pyro on the castle is definitely possible after midnight hours.

Comment

Some more info, including dance parties and movie screenings (frozen and various avenger movies)

Entertainment to Rock Your Disney Side All Night Long at Disneyland Resort « Disney Parks Blog

Comment

Originally posted by dth316 View Post
            Yeah I was hoping this would be some new news
            Maybe they'll keep adding stuff. I don't see why they can't get the band to keep playing until 3ish AM. The Swing Dancing until 2 AM is cool, but that's such a small section of the park.

It'd be really nice to have a Mickey and the Magical Map late in the night. A third Fantasmic at midnight (or just move the already set times to later times).

The parade at midnight is a cool idea. Fireworks are understandable because of noise, but some type of lighting show with pyro on the castle is definitely possible after midnight hours.
            Yeah, Grad Nite Explosion style show is totally possible for them to do.

Comment

Super excited for sing along Frozen (I was sad to miss that in theaters) and DJs until 5am. That will help us stay awake!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
              KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Its also kinda fun to see It's a Small World chime at 3, 4, 5 or 6am.

Micenation

Comment

I never would have even thought of that!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                  KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Yeah. I like the idea of a 3 am World of Color showing too. When do they usually stop letting people through the gates during events like this?

Comment

I called they said the gates will be open the whole time

Comment

Originally posted by Gunny View Post
                        I called they said the gates will be open the whole time
                        Yes, as, they will be open, but the issue *may* be capacity...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X