This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Frozen Pre-Parade

The Disney blog just posted about a Frozen pre-parade coming mid-June.

More ‘Frozen’ Fun at Disneyland Park This Summer « Disney Parks Blog

I'm excited to get pictures of Anna and Elsa without a three hour wait
    2014 Gumball Rally Team- Skyway Sweethearts
    *~2014- Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder~*
    *~2015- Disney Parks Premier Passholder~*

Re: Frozen Pre-Parade

Looks a recycle of the Minnie Mickey float from the Christmas parade. And with a float that big they should just put them in the parade.

Comment

I don't care that it may be a recycled float from the Christmas Fantasy Parade, I'm just thrilled they're doing a FROZEN pre-parade this summer!! :yea:
      Love Is An Open Door
      :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

Like I said on facebook. I hope they have Anna in her coranation dress. With the heat that we have had lately the winter outfit she has on will bake her up with how hot that winter outfit is now. I've seen how thik that dress is on Anna. So hopely they will give her the cool coranation dress.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
          Like I said on facebook. I hope they have Anna in her coranation dress. With the heat that we have had lately the winter outfit she has on will bake her up with how hot that winter outfit is now. I've seen how thik that dress is on Anna. So hopely they will give her the cool coranation dress.
          I would like to see her in her coronation dress but I don't think the heat is an issue. There are much hotter costumes that have been used in parades plenty of times, like the Beast. Disney isn't all that bothered about how hot its performers get.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
            I like the coronation dress look better. The pictures I've seen from the WDW parade has Anna in that dress and I think it's great. Hopefully this pre-parade float will follow suit

Comment

yay.
              "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

I don't get the whole concept of a pre-parade. Why have a parade before a parade? Can't they just add the float to the existing pararde and say that Frozen has been added to Soundsational?
                "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                  I don't get the whole concept of a pre-parade. Why have a parade before a parade? Can't they just add the float to the existing pararde and say that Frozen has been added to Soundsational?
                  I'm guessing it's because they don't think the float matches the style of Soundsational. I wouldn't be shocked if this updated float stayed the same for the "A Christmas Fantasy" parade.

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post

I've wondered that too. My only idea is that maybe the timing of the floats, dancing, music, etc is too difficult to switch up in order to add another float. But I have no idea of those inner workings so maybe a former parade performer CM would have more information on that.

Comment

Just make it a permanent float in Soundsational!

But I'm guessing part of the issue is music. They have to stick to the glee-like music the rest of the parade has, so they can't just whip out the movie soundtrack and call it day. Then they have to record a new rendition of the Soundsational theme song to match the Frozen theme. It's probably a lot of work but can be done.

Comment

The float itself would also have to fit the same overall style of the rest of the parade. Otherwise it would stick out like a sore thumb and break the theme. Theoretically they could design and build a new Soundsational-style Frozen float and re-arrange music for it to fit in, but then that would require a lot more work than just re-using a Christmas parade float and throwing Frozen characters on it.

Comment

The Disney Parks Blog just posted that the "Frozen" Pre Parade will debut on Friday, June 13th!
                          I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                          - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

I think it is great that the Frozen characters can join the parade! This is what I call a great step in the right direction!
                            *Former Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Online Player
                            *Long Live MuppetVison3D
                            sigpic

Comment

I wonder if they will put up the snow machines and have snow fall for the pre-parade.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X