This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney movies

So I just got the Disney Visa brochure thing in the mail and it has a list of the movies that are coming out on DVD for the next year. In April of 2015 it says Disneyland. Does anyone know what that would be? The others are all recognizable like Sleeping Beauty and Pinocchio but I don't understand Disneyland. Sounds like it would be something fun though.

Re: Disney movies

It might have to do with the 60th anniversary. More detail please!

Comment

That's a good possibility. I was hoping there was a write-up about it but couldn't find anything.

Comment

I checked it out and actually, what's in the Disney Visa newsletter is in reference to the Walt Disney Records: The Legacy Collection Disneyland album coming out in April 2015. Sorry to say, but it's just an album; although an album is still something to be excited over, isn't it?

-VJ

Comment

i didn't get a brochure with dates >=[ but i have the disney debit not disney credit card

Comment

I just got this newsletter and was also curious about DISNEYLAND being listed amongst all the Disney movie soundtracks. Not sure exactly what will be included on it but it's always exciting to have official releases of Disney theme park music because it seems like they do it so rarely.

Comment

Originally posted by vj81995 View Post
              I checked it out and actually, what's in the Disney Visa newsletter is in reference to the Walt Disney Records: The Legacy Collection Disneyland album coming out in April 2015. Sorry to say, but it's just an album; although an album is still something to be excited over, isn't it?

-VJ
              You are correct. I was just browsing the brochure after I got it and right next to that timeline on the other page it has the pic of the Sleeping Beauty DVD and on the timeline it says Sleeping Beauty so I thought it was all about the DVDs. Then before bed I read it and saw it was about the CDs. I love my Disneyland music so it seems like it would be really good. I read how in the other CDs they are including songs that didn't make it in the movie. Wonder if there is anything like that for DL. It would be interesting to hear the Pinocchio CD. That's not a movie that I would ever think of buying one for. I'll have to look online and see if I can hear some of the Lion King CD since it's out already.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X