This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] NEW last Juju this Friday 8/29 only

Come join us one last time and bid farewell to Adventure Trading Company at Disneyland park!

Dateline Adventureland: Adventure Trading Company Bids Farewell to Disneyland Park « Disney Parks Blog

Re: NEW last Juju this Friday 8/29 only

If anyone does this today, can they reply please? I have the other 9 jujus so far, and wondering if it is worth it for me to drive up (from SD) after work to get this 'mystery' juju. Thanks!

Comment

They're sold out already, my wife is there now because I'm stuck at work.

Comment

Comment

Sad that I am stuck at work. I would have liked to finish the set.

Comment

This was so fun, I hope they do more. Maybe some with a higher difficulty degree as well.

Comment

Haha wow, that was fast. Seems a little ridiculous that they are sold out that fast. Like they didn't know how many people have been playing so far?

Think they should have made this available only after obtaining all other Jujus, and then you had to present all 9 in order to go on this quest. They also should have produced an equal amount of all Jujus. But oh well, congrats to anyone who was able to get it.

Comment

It's a bummer for people that have jobs during the week for sure, I wish I could have gone. I guess that's part of the elusiveness of it and why people want it though.

Comment

What was the Skull Rock challenge?

Comment

They are NOT sold out. They're sold out of almost all of the other ones though (they still have the tooth).

Got the skull today at about 2:30 and according to a couple cast members there are a lot of them left. There's still people tweeting that they've gotten them.

They had a few different challenges that could be done, but all of them involved telling a story in some fashion.

Comment

Sorry about that, they told my wife this morning that they sold out. Glad more people got them.

Comment

According to Disneyland's Twitter, they are all gone as of an hour ago.

Comment

I see nothing on twitter from Disney saying that.

Comment

@disneylandtoday tweeted it out at 3:15pm.

I was in at park open to get mine. The whole experience was a ton of fun and I hope DL does more things like that in the future.

FWIW, while you were only allowed to buy one per person at the register, you could get back in line and buy again: a number of people had 2 or 3 cards at story time to get them for friends.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X