This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question about DCA early mornings

I know in order to be eligible for an early morning entrance into DCA you have to be staying in a Disney hotel, but I am a bit curious on if I'll be eligible for one in October.

I will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel for four nights, but I didn't book with a vacation package. I will be using my complimentary, three day Park Hoppers for this trip. With that I'm sure I'll be eligible for the magic mornings at Disneyland but since I'll be at the DH, will I also be eligible for the early entry at DCA?
    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Re: Question about DCA early mornings

Yep, you'll be eligible...

All you need, to get into the park early, is your Park Hopper ticket, and your Hotel Room Key (card).

Comment

Yes, any entry media can be used for EMH, as long as you have a room key
      Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

I concur. EMH is a 'perk' of staying onsite, not based on the type of ticket you have.
        "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

You are eligible for early entry for the days listed on your hotel room key. (Some clever guests sometimes bring old room keys.)

The Grand California entrance to DCA will have a longer wait than the Main Entrance, because the Grand has 2/3 turnstiles, versus the 8+ of the Main Entrance.

Comment

Sweet. Thanks for the clarification.
            Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X