This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA Paparazzo Found Dead

A paparazzo who was charged with battery and child endangerment after pestering Reese Witherspoon and her kids at a theme park last fall has apparently been found dead.

Friends of photographer Todd Wallace said his body was discovered in his Brentwood apartment, according to published reports. Police confirmed that a body was found, but were unable to identify it as Wallace's because of the state of the corpse.

Witherspoon and Wallace crossed paths at Disney's California Adventure in September, where the Golden Globe winner was celebrating her daughter's sixth birthday.

Police said Wallace became enraged when Witherspoon's group declined to be photographed at close range and shoved a child out of the way, while whacking another with his camera in his efforts to snap shots of the actress.

When two theme park employees attempted to restrain the rampaging shutterbug, Wallace reportedly struck them, while cursing at Witherspoon and causing several children to burst into tears.

The photographer was slapped with six misdemeanor charges as a result of the altercation. In October, he pleaded innocent across the board and claimed to have photos and videotape from the incident proving that he did nothing wrong.

After Wallace failed to show up at a bail hearing in December, a judge issued a warrant for his arrest.

The photographer was also scheduled to be arraigned Dec. 27 on a separate felony charge of petty theft with a prior conviction. It was unclear from court records whether he attended that hearing.

Re: DCA Paparazzo Found Dead

It saddens me how people can be so cruel to get a picture of a celebrity... They are people too, with familys and lives!!! SO evil, and cruel!!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

Originally posted by Disnerd
      Police confirmed that a body was found, but were unable to identify it as Wallace's because of the state of the corpse.

After Wallace failed to show up at a bail hearing in December,

ewwwww

Sad to hear of a death - regardless of who it is. But to think he may have been there since December... yikes.

Comment

Man talk about some karma.......
        :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
        --------------------------------------------------------
        :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

eh, I'm sure he just OD'd on something after all of it happened, after all, most of Hollywood (especially trash like him) is "on something"
          "Tonight I wash my hands of you
          You set the bar I could not live up to
          Tonight the light is breaking through
          So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
          Zebrahead

Comment

Always sad to hear of premature death.

And if that's karma, shesh. Not saying this guy was anything less than a Grade-A jerk based on the DCA story, but still... I think it's still kind of sad and a bit creepy.

Comment

What happened?

Was there only trouble to identify because he'd been dead for a while?
              -Tim

Comment

Even though this guy was a creep...kind of sad that someone would be gone for a month before anyone would notice.

Comment

I hadn't heard of the initial story about him and Reese. Did we talk about it here?
                  :shrug:

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                    I hadn't heard of the initial story about him and Reese. Did we talk about it here?
                    :shrug:
                    Yes, we talk and talked about it...

My first thought is.... Why does this sound like a CSI episode?
                    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

How interesting, I wonder if Reese had him bumped off? (just kidding folks)

Comment

Originally posted by Hector
                        most of Hollywood (especially trash like him) is "on something"
                        Whoa. Umm. Yeah... First of all, he lived in Brentwood...

As for this whole thread, it smells like this one's headed for The Litter Box.
                        Magic Journeys...

Comment

I have nothing to say except that I wasn't aware that paparazzi had a singular form. I'd just never thought about it before.

And now I'm going to be obsessing on odd plurals....like culs de sac or mothers in law....or like Lorelai on Gilmore Girls...panscake.

Comment

Living in Brentwood doesn't mean that you don't do drugs. (Nor does it mean that you do!). It probably means he had some money, since paparazzi pictures can be worth a lot. Yeah. that's all.
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

OJ lived in Brentwood ... nuff' said.