This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENTIRE store 50% off. Disney Store in Carlsbad

I went to the Disney Store yesterday in Plaza Camino Real mall in Carlsbad, and the ENTIRE store is 50% off. Even the stuff that's already on sale. For example, they had t-shirts that were 3 for $22, so they were 3 for $11. They said that the store was going to be remodeled, and that's why they were getting rid of everything. Everything is on sale until they sell everything. If you live anywhere around here, I suggest you go!

Re: ENTIRE store 50% off. Disney Store in Carlsbad

The address is:
    2525 El Camino Real
    Carlsbad, Ca 92008

(760)730-0337

Comment

Originally posted by SarahVilla
      The address is:
      2525 El Camino Real
      Carlsbad, Ca 92008

(760)730-0337
      Thanks for the heads up
      :thumbup:
      "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
      - Anthony Burgess
      "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
      - Walt Disney on Disneyland

Comment

Ooh, tempting!

Comment

Was this store still decorated a la 1987 original design? If so, sad to see it go
          Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Originally posted by SpectroMan
            Was this store still decorated a la 1987 original design? If so, sad to see it go
            Yes, like many other Disney Stores including the one at The Mall of America in Minnesota that has already been remodeled.

Comment

I may have to stop on the way home from DL on Monday. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

All Disney Stores are getting remodeled. In late 2004, the Disney Store chain was sold from the Disney Company to Hoop Retail stores, also know as The Children's Place. So, you may notice all Disney Stores will be filled with more children merchandise then the tradition collectible merchandose both kids and adults can buy. This really sucks big time for us Disney Store Cast Members as we have lost all our Disney Theme Park benefits, including sign-in previlidges as well has discounted prices. Now, only the managers can sign people in and the regular CMs get three free tickets a year to either Disneyland or Walt Disney World.

Stupid Michael Eisner. It was all his doing. It would be great if Bob Iger would buy it back, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Comment

I don't like the new design. At the Plaza Bonita Mall (another mall in San Diego Co.), they already switched to the new design, and looks so commercial and uninteresting.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahVilla
                    I went to the Disney Store yesterday in Plaza Camino Real mall in Carlsbad, and the ENTIRE store is 50% off. Even the stuff that's already on sale. For example, they had t-shirts that were 3 for $22, so they were 3 for $11. They said that the store was going to be remodeled, and that's why they were getting rid of everything. Everything is on sale until they sell everything. If you live anywhere around here, I suggest you go!
                    i wish I had the time to drive there. because being a CM i would alos get 20% off ther

it is almost worht going there,, the 1 hour drive
                    hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Friends for life

Comment

I'm going again right now to get a birthday present. I will tell you if it's worth going or not when I get back.

Comment

They still have alot of stuff there. The pjs and the Bambi stuffed animal are only $4.

Comment

Are they getting rid of the statues and things from the window
                          displays...?

they used to auction these on DisneyAuctions.com, (like when
                          a store closed or remodeled somehow) however now that those
                          stores aren't Disney owned, I wonder what will happen to those
                          statues! I'd love to add one or two to my Disney room!

Our store has new Shirts - red ones and they are UG-LY!

Comment

That would be GREAT if Iger did something about the cheap merchandise in these stores vs. 15 years ago.

I guess I'd better go get pictures of the Tyler Mall (Riverside) store since it's still in original design as of right now!
                            Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

"Now, only the managers can sign people in and the regular CMs get three free tickets a year to either Disneyland or Walt Disney World. "

Well, it was like this when I worked at the Disney Store back in '99 while it was still under Disney's management. So, I'm not sure how that's any different.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X