This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheerleaders are invading the resort ... this weekend

That's right!!! No sooner had I booked our hotel for Saturday night that I look on the convention center website and see this:

http://www.anaheimconventioncenter.com/events.cfm

We weren't able to get a room in Anaheim for Friday night so I looked up to see why. Now I know. I'm actually shocked we got a room for Saturday. Hopefully Sunday won't be too bad then.

Just a bit of fore-warning for everybody.

Re: Cheerleaders are invading the resort ... this weekend

man, I feel for ya! I was there last year and they were every where. screaming in the mornings, at night, all day. Gee just what I want is thousands of screaming little teens .there was so much going on last year it was not funny. I am s0 glad I will be missing these girls this year!

Comment

Thanks for the link.

We are going to be there when the Corn Growers Soybean Association is in town. Yee Haww!!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

yep the Religious Education Congress will be there when i am. the motels were pretty sold out for these dates. 3-31-06 to 4-2-06

nothing else until the day I leave woooo hooo maybe the park will acually be less crowded!!

Comment

Have fun with the constatnt cheering and tapping on the back of your doom buggy...

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
            That's right!!! No sooner had I booked our hotel for Saturday night that I look on the convention center website and see this:

http://www.anaheimconventioncenter.com/events.cfm

We weren't able to get a room in Anaheim for Friday night so I looked up to see why. Now I know. I'm actually shocked we got a room for Saturday. Hopefully Sunday won't be too bad then.

Just a bit of fore-warning for everybody.
            Sounds like they are as much fun as the anime group over the 4th of July (July 1-4.)
            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! I have been in the park when it was invaded by cheerleaders and it was one of the most painful experineces of my life.

There was a woman walking around with a bag that proclaimed' " I am proud to be a Cheer Mom !" ..... surely that's a killing offense even in Walt's eyes.
              "Lies make baby Jesus cry!"

Comment

Well, THAT should be fun!
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I'll be there with my squad on Saturday!!

Comment

As long as they are the Italian Olympic Cheerleaders, I have no complaints...:yea:

Comment

that sounds like it is going to be shrill
                      "Just because a guy can slay a dragon dosn't mean you want him to marry your daughter" -Orson Scott Card

Comment

They were cheerleaders everywhere. Lots of glitter and bows.
                        :crazylegs

Comment

Cheerleaders are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Rissa_thehost
                            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! I have been in the park when it was invaded by cheerleaders and it was one of the most painful experineces of my life.

There was a woman walking around with a bag that proclaimed' " I am proud to be a Cheer Mom !" ..... surely that's a killing offense even in Walt's eyes.
                            I'm sure Walt would be happy to have cheerleaders and cheer parents in his park. We work hard in our sport and you have to admit some of the stuff we do is cool. I'm a tumbler and flyer, my part rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rissa_thehost

I can understand. I have been there/done that. My sisters cheered. But, even at that, I can only handle so many cheerleaders at a time. And last year when they invaded, it just went over the top. I hope they tone it down some this year.
                              If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X