Hello to all!

Re: 1955 Disneyland Opening Speech

http://www.justdisney.com/walt_disney/media/media.html

Here is audio of the speech.
    sigpic
    Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

You can get just about the whole opening day ceremony footage on the Disney Treasures: Disneyland USA DVD.

Comment

Set your TiVo to anything on ABC. You'll get "some" of the Disneyland opening speech in a commercial. In front of WDW's Cinderella Castle.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment
          Set your TiVo to anything on ABC. You'll get "some" of the Disneyland opening speech in a commercial. In front of WDW's Cinderella Castle.
          Dont you just love how they make the castle black and white, and smack him infront of it and pretend it's WDW's opening day?

...Sarcasm

^This is the life!

Comment

Originally posted by MiceSteak
            Dont you just love how they make the castle black and white, and smack him infront of it and pretend it's WDW's opening day?

...Sarcasm
            Well, to be honest, I think the commercial was purposely done poorly (images roughly put together, I mean) so that people would KNOW it wasn't deceptive.
            Very much not unlike using Bogart in that Coke commercial. It's like, "Yeah, everyone KNOWS what we're doing here with our new technology. If you drink Coke, you could be new technology, too!"
            Trust me, it could be done a lot better. I've seen commercials that look extremely realistic only to be notified that that it's just computer generated.

My theory: every "mistake" in WDW/DL commercials are put there on purpose by WDI. They're like Hidden Mickeys. "Did you see the Matterhorn in that WDW commercial?" Well, that's just for you, the serious fan, to catch.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X