This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights Over DCA?!?!?!

I stayed at the resort night before last and around 8:30-9 pm we saw spotlights coming from all over Paradise Pier.

They we syncronized and shot in all directions and panned back and forth from what looked liked points all around the lagoon. The Sun Wheel was also doing some light patterns I am not sure I have seen before.

Has anyone ever seen this or know if this may be testing for some kind of show?

Re: Lights Over DCA?!?!?!

I'm actually Suprised that you saw the actual lights around Paradise Pier. I have seen threads on other websites (maybe this one too) that people outside the park when it's closed noticed light beams coming from around paradise pier.

This is very interesting
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

Comment

hmmmm.....please be a new show please be a new show.

Comment

That would be fabulous especially if it coincided with a new paradise pier! But I am gettign off topic. A new light show would be sweet!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Ooh a light show could be sweet! Maybe al knows?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

I work at DCA 3rd shift.. these light things have been happening this entire week (I know because the people doing them are in our way) I asked one of the techs the other day about it, he said they are trying something new.. to promote DCA (supposedly) so every night this happens.. but I still didnt really get a straight anser from him.. but it is kind of neat watching them at 3 am

Friends for life

Comment

Sounds interesting! Hope its a new show.
              Take Care,

Brenda

Comment

and every morning at about 5 am, they start taking everything down.. this has been going on for about a week now... hmmmmmmmmmm

Friends for life

Comment

That's really cool!!! I hope we can hear more about it soon!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                  ~

Comment

hmm.. illuminatinating DCA.. sounds like a downsized illuminations.. minus fireworks.. and water stuff.. any lazers?

Comment

I only saw the lights, maybe thats all they were testing that night...

Comment

Very interesting... I heard about this on the MI boards... I wonder if anybody has posted any images or video of this somewhere on the web.... hmmm...

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Anything new in DC can't hurt. Let's hope we get a new show for summer time.

Comment

They're having some sort of Fiber Optics light rig built backstage and is going through testing right now. I can only imagine that this rig is for the lights in DCA that you guys are talking about. Perhaps the lights will go on the beams of California Screamin.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralShang
                              They're having some sort of Fiber Optics light rig built backstage and is going through testing right now. I can only imagine that this rig is for the lights in DCA that you guys are talking about. Perhaps the lights will go on the beams of California Screamin.
                              Or a water rig? That floats? Keep us posted DCA kids!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X