This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates' Parrot and Brer Rabbit gone

I visited the park on Sunday, and I just wanted to let people know that if you're making your last POTC trip, the Parrot seen at the queue is gone, as is the lighting for the map. Also, Brer Rabbit has been removed from his laughing place...hmmm...

Re: Pirates' Parrot and Brer Rabbit gone

I noticed Brer was missing but his giggle mysterious is still present which was kinda spooky.

Comment

i noticed those things gone on friday night. i heard the giggling from brer rabbit and looked thinking, "he's been murdered and his ghost still haunts the tree trunk."

Comment

Nooo Brer Rabbit, I just thought he went down the hole when I wasn't paying attention, I didn't know he was actually gone! :unsure:

Comment

Sounds like a fraternity prank to me. Let's wait for the ransom note.
          Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

hahaha, maybe it'll be like, the bunny shall hop back once you hop 50 mil into my account

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
            ~

Comment

Nah....I just had rabbit stew for dinner. Then I visited my happy place......The Throne :lmao:

Comment

I'm sure the parrot will be back. Anyone noticed the water damamge above the fiber optic flag at the entrance to POTC?
                WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Originally posted by jmuboy
                  I'm sure the parrot will be back. Anyone noticed the water damamge above the fiber optic flag at the entrance to POTC?
                  Water damage? Ugh, that makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
                    I noticed Brer was missing but his giggle mysterious is still present which was kinda spooky.
                    When I rode it last there was a water bottle thrown at that particular spot, so it looked like the water bottle was giggling... O.o

Comment

Originally posted by jmuboy
                      Yeah, Ive always noticed that, I hope they fix it by the time the revamped POTC is up. Alos, they need to do something about the boat crowding as well, last week when I went on the ride, it was very uncomfortable due to it.
                      Last edited by DL_CRAZE; 02-27-2006, 08:24 PM.
                      "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                      __________________________________________________________

Comment

The entrance scene is suppose to get some very much needed care.
                        The map, plants and especially the surrounding paint and has severe water damage.

Comment

As noted in previous Pirates threads, the parrot is not the only one missing, but also the drunk pirate that sits atop a bridge with his foot hanging above you.
                          "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                          __________________________________________________________

Comment

When we went on Wednesday my four-year-old daughter pointed out that the parrot was gone. I didn't even notice!

Comment

I noticed the parrot was gone. I haven't been on SM for years, so I didn't know about Brer being kidnapped also.
                              Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X