This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for March 10-13 trip

I know with everything going on, the crowds are more than normal for this time of the year, but I was wondering if anyone has heard if there are special events happening the weekend of the 10th? DH, DD and I are going to be at DL that weekend for DD's 6th b-day and I wanted to prepare DH for bigger crowds than I already anticipate.

Thank you!

Re: Question for March 10-13 trip

The reopening of the Haunted Mansion with some new effects happens on the 11th. That's all that I know of right now.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Yeah, expect to see KILLER lines on HM. Otherwise, I haven't really heard of anything extra planned for that weekend. Though it is the first official weekend of spring break...

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Originally posted by DL_CRAZE
        The reopening of the Haunted Mansion with some new effects happens on the 11th.
        Haha I totally didn't know about this till right now. :blush: You can tell I just started reading MiceAge/Chat again!!!
        Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak
          Yeah, expect to see KILLER lines on HM. Otherwise, I haven't really heard of anything extra planned for that weekend. Though it is the first official weekend of spring break...

Awww, and I was just getting used to the off season, DAMN You Spring Break!!! Guess I'll just have to get the fastpass and go to the more uncharted areas of Disneyland to get that peace I get when off season occurs.
          "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X