This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashback 2006

anyone going? anyone ever been before? it's monday and tuesday, march 6 and 7 at 830 at the hyperion in DCA and only cast members & ap's can get tickets as it's an exclusive event. i heard that it's a cast-member run charity show where CMs from all around the parks come together and do 20-minute original skits. this year's theme is "primetime" so the skits revolve around some popular abc shows (lost, general hospital, alias, desperate housewives.) i heard that the show's pretty cool and the proceeds go to some deserving charities. i just wanted to know if anyone was going?! some of my friends who are CMs are in it and they said the singing/dancing in it is surprisingly good...

if anyone is going, can you pleeeeaaaase take some pictures or at least post on what you thought?! i really want to go, but i can't i would reaaalllly appreciate it!!! that way i could at least maybe know what happened???? THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Re: Flashback 2006

I will be attending Monday evening. Looking forward to it! I will post a report on what happens and what I thought.
    Take Care,

Brenda

Comment

Hey I will be there too, but I will be performing. Hope you guys enjoy the show. We have been working our butts off for the past 2 months.

Comment

I don't really have time to go, which is too bad. I'm hoping that they make some extra souvenirs available afterward, because I really like the designs from the flyers, especially the Desperate Housewives and Alias ones.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

How can we get tickets for this event, and how much are they?

Comment

Haven't heard about this...am curious also about prices and how us AP'rs can get invited.
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Here's the link for the info...
              http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...fferDetailPage
              <o>

Comment

Any idea on price...??? We are running out of time to buy tickets, wish I'd known about this earlier, guess I should check out the Passport Holder's site more often!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

i wish i could go...stupid money...
                  <o>

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
                    Any idea on price...??? We are running out of time to buy tickets, wish I'd known about this earlier, guess I should check out the Passport Holder's site more often!
                    For cast members, the tickets are $10... so i can't imagine the tickets for annual passholders to be much more than that.
                    <o>

Comment

Wow... I wanna go!

Comment

The tickets start out at $10 for the cheap seats and go up from there. I think I heard somewhere that they offer a special package that includes a dinner or something like that for $65 but don't quote me on that.

Comment

Tickets range from $10-$60. Balcony seats are $10, Mezzanine $12, Upper Orchestra $15 and Lower Orchestra $20, with Gala $60 which include dinner and preferred seating. I know they were selling tickets to AP's on the first night only, but not quite sure what section they are for.

Comment

i'm planning on being there. i went last year. it was awesome!!! cant wait to see the show this year.

Comment

soooooo how did it go?!?!?! any pictures?!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X