This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good omen for Disneyland

I went to Disneyland today, mainly to see the Tiki Room, more new Tomorrowland paint, ride Buzz a couple of times, and blow every last dime on all the "vintage" merchandise I could carry out of there, my favorite specimen being the vintage logo watch that appears to be part of the "brown collection."
    As I entered the esplenade this afternoon, I was graced with an inspirational sight that I thought I'd share. A rainbow over Disneyland:

It appears that the pot of gold at the end is... Tomorrowland! Here you can actually see two:

I only wish I'd had Evil Minion's talent in capturing these sights.
    A sign of the new great things that are and the brilliant things soon to come...Fate is smiling...the future is bright. If this doesn't prove that things are looking up for Disneyland, I don't know what does.
    My finger points.

I think you did an excellent job of capturing those sites.

Comment

I was sitting near "coke corner" when I saw the rainbow over Tomorrowland.

Pretty damn cool.

Comment

And behold Walt shall smile once more.

Great pics!

Comment

Beauty, eh?

Thanks!
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Great pics...but i don't know about it being a good omen. it's just a good sign that it just finished raining.

Comment

I believe it's a good omen! Disneyland will rise again!
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Hear hear... or is it here here????
                I'm a believer in omens and signs and that one makes me think nothing but happy thoughts!
                Thanks for sharing
                I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

Originally posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
                  I was sitting near "coke corner" when I saw the rainbow over Tomorrowland.

Pretty damn cool.
                  dude! i wish i knew ahead of time when you are gonna be in the park so we could visit.
                  sigpic

Comment

What a beautiful thing to see. Thanks for the Pics.

Comment

oh wow, that is beautiful...thanks for posting

btw I love your sentiment 'the pot of gold at the end is .....Tomorrowland'

how perfect
                      procrastibating

Comment

That is simply beautiful ... what can I say? Awesome pics!
                        Originally posted by drunkmom
                        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Speaking of pics....... how bout a new "where in the disney world thread"???????
                          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                          Help support the site you love:
                          -Visit the MiceChat store
                          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

It's light being refracted in the air by water vapor...
                            "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
                            -
                            "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
                            -
                            "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
                            -
                            Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigertail777
                              And behold Walt shall smile once more.
                              We visited Uncle Walt at Forest Lawn recently and I'm pleased to report that he's no longer spinning since CM Ouimet took over.

Beautiful photographs. Just beautiful! :bow:
                              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                              -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X