This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for Easter!?

Anyone else going to brave the crowds tomorrow?

I wish. Good luck with the crowds!
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Good Luck ... you'll need it ...
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Not!! Whoever goes, have fun and good luck! You'll need it.

Comment

We are going with the knowledge that it is going to be BUSY, So with that in mind it should be a great day. the weather should be wonderful.

But come on I know we are not the only ones going. Please tell me somebody will be at the Hub at noon.

Comment

Well, I'll be at Alice's brunch at the hotel at 8:15 tomorrow morning (can you really call it brunch when it's that early?), and possibly at the park afterwards. I was just there on Thursday and the crowds weren't too bad for my liking, so it's fine if it's crowded tomorrow. I'll just stroll.
            My finger points.

Comment

I am shooting to be at the hub at noon. Look forward to seeing/meeting anyone that might be there.

Comment

My bf and I will be there ... we are buying our APs ... I do not know how long we are going to stay though

Comment

I have just returned! It was no where near as busy as I thought it would be.

Comment

Just got home myself. Will post about the trip Tomorrow. We were there 15 hours. I need to pass out.

Comment

Busy Huh? I was there too. Quite busy. Got there about 3, left at 9:30. 2fer is really keeping DCA busy.
                      -Monorail Man

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X