X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Late: DaddyB's Disneyland On Your Desktop Photo Update

---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Re: A Little Late: DaddyB's Disneyland On Your Desktop Photo Update

Great Site! =]

Comment

We all think that the sub's show building will be smaller, because you can see smaller inside walls, inside the big huge walls.. Were guessing there just to block what there doing...

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

I like how you got a picture of that block from the subs.
        And I can't believe that I never once stopped and wondered what the heck the People Mover track was (first trip to Disneyland was in 2004) before I came to this site.
        Last edited by C-HOX; 03-18-2006, 12:27 AM.

Comment

One of these days you're going to have a hard time topping yourself. Great job, thanks.
          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Think of all the fried chicken you could make from that Giant Chicken Little.

Comment

So glad to see another update...I was going through withdrawls! Once again, beautiful pictures! I really appreciate the unique angles, it puts a different prospective on areas I take for granted or don't even notice. Thanks again!

Comment

daddyb you have a great talent for taking pictures,made my day.Thanks

Comment

Ahh! I missed your updates so much! Glad to see youre back!
                  Really great pictures as usual. I'm incredibly jealous of your eye for photography. You've really got somethin there.

And just a little nitpicking, it's Primeval... Not Primevil :ap:

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Hey! It looks like those folks from TDA DO read MC!! They're putting the billboards someone suggested here! COOOL! and yea, the Show Building was my theory! ^_^

Comment

:yea:Wheee, another daddyb update! New wallpapers, woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImagineer183
                        Hey! It looks like those folks from TDA DO read MC!! They're putting the billboards someone suggested here! COOOL! and yea, the Show Building was my theory! ^_^
                        Yes and no... I highly doubt that they'll go the classy route that was discussed here, of putting up attraction posters there. From the shape of those, they'll probably advertise parkhoppers, APs, and "Hey, there is another park here, ya know..."

I'd love to be wrong about this, but I'm cynical.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Oh, and I feel like adding that both my laptop and desktop have daddyb wallpapers (though I cheated and used the picture of Donald at the Opera House for the lappy; it's not the right resolution, but I love it so!).

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak
                            Yes and no... I highly doubt that they'll go the classy route that was discussed here, of putting up attraction posters there. From the shape of those, they'll probably advertise parkhoppers, APs, and "Hey, there is another park here, ya know..." I'd love to be wrong about this, but I'm cynical.
                            For the record, your suspicion is justified. In another means of making the DLR more commercial for Disney's own purposes, the current posters advertise Monsters Inc. and Turtle Talk w/Crush at DCA ("Pleeeeeeeease come to DCA!") and a general 50th picture of Disney Characters (in CGI, ugh) and confetti. Also, above the sign in the middle, the letters WELCOME have been put in place, with mouse ears on each side. Bummer part is, the bushes hide the letters somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by 2DieFR
                              For the record, your suspicion is justified. In another means of making the DLR more commercial for Disney's own purposes, the current posters advertise Monsters Inc. and Turtle Talk w/Crush at DCA ("Pleeeeeeeease come to DCA!") and a general 50th picture of Disney Characters (in CGI, ugh) and confetti. Also, above the sign in the middle, the letters WELCOME have been put in place, with mouse ears on each side. Bummer part is, the bushes hide the letters somewhat.
                              Meh. Chickenzilla, and now cheesy billboards? Marketing department, from hell's heart I stab at thee!

I mean... ahem. Nice pictures as always, daddyb.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X