Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best Disneyland Water Ride?

So tell what's your favorite Disneyland Water Ride (Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, It's a Small World, Mark Twain, Sailing Ship Columbia, Canoes, Island Rafts, Story Bookland Canal Boats, or Jungle Cruise), and why is it your favorite?

I think I have two tied for my favorites, Pirates of the Caribbean and Splash Mountain. And I like them because they are themed well, you get wet, and good ride time.

Ok... BIG shock to everyone...

"it's a small world"! I love it dearly because it is so magical.

But you left out the Matterhorn and Big Thunder Mountain and they have water too-- on the "splash" part of the track.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
      Ok... BIG shock to everyone...

"it's a small world"! I love it dearly because it is so magical.

But you left out the Matterhorn and Big Thunder Mountain and they have water too-- on the "splash" part of the track.
      Well, it might only be at the end, but maybe.

Comment

Their all good

Comment

I agree with the above but the JC is tops on my list. The live jungle, animatronics, design and atmosphere puts it ahead of the rest.
          "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Jungle Cruise...
            Then Splash
            Then Pirates.
            Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
            http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
            sigpic

Comment

Umm, hello, I think we're forgetting the best water ride of all time... Submarine Voyage. It may be closed, but even before AAs, this baby was an E ticket.

Of the rides currently operating, PotC all the way. From having a restaurant inside the ride, to having brand new characters, to spawning the only quality film adaptation... Pretty cool.
              See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
              78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

Comment

Yo ho yo ho, it's POTC for me.
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Oooh, good question!
                  I'm tied/torn twixt Pirates and Splash. Both are excellent rides, both have wonderful themes and effects....
                  I think Pirates wins in the end, just because of Walt's involvement.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Splash followed VERY closely by Pirates.
                    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

IASW/POTC....

Followed by SM... (based on WDWs ride...)

Comment

I would have to go with Splash then PoTC then IASW (holiday)
                        "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                        You set the bar I could not live up to
                        Tonight the light is breaking through
                        So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                        Zebrahead

Comment

Small World
                          POTC
                          Jungle Cruise

Comment

My top with with number one first is........Pirates, then Splash, JC, IASW, and the StoryBook Land Canal Boats.
                            WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

My favorite water ride is splash mountain, and yes, I am proud of it and I stand tall Small World.
                              :blush:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X