This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Question-Need a little help.

Next Monday, my wife and I are taking the "WAlk in Walt's Footsteps" tour for our anniversary. Our tour starts at 9:00 AM and I was wondering, since the park opens at 9:00 AM that day, and the ticket says to be 10-15 minutes early for the tour, will I be allowed early entrance to the park? Any help or suggetions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!
    :monkey: likes pizza :monkey: likes beer :monkey: likes Space Mountain

Re: Tour Question-Need a little help.

you need to meet at the gate by the newsstand. they will come for the group & let you in early. the problem you might encounter is parking. if the structure isn't open, park in the DtD lot & they will validate for you.
    <o>

Comment

When we took that tour, they had us meet in front of the Guest Relations booth outside of the Park. It was during the day though, and not at 9 am.

You might want to call them and specifically ask where you should meet. Just to be on the safe side.

Enjoy the tour!

Comment

For the record, Main Street opens an hour before the rest of the park, so you shouldn't have a problem getting in the gates by 8:45. I do agree that calling in and verifying where you're supposed to meet is a good idea, though.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

sorry if i confused you. :blush: this is what we did when we went on that tour & we were in one of the groups that started before the park opened. i guess i would call in case that info has changed.
          <o>

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak
            For the record, Main Street opens an hour before the rest of the park, so you shouldn't have a problem getting in the gates by 8:45. I do agree that calling in and verifying where you're supposed to meet is a good idea, though.
            I thought it only opened 30 minuts before the park opened.
            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Sometimes it opens 30 minutes early, sometimes 1 hour early. Traditionally, it's been 1 hour, but it's always been open 30 mins early the last few months that I've been. Of course, sometimes it doesn't open early at all.
              Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by PabloTheMonkey
                Next Monday, my wife and I are taking the "WAlk in Walt's Footsteps" tour for our anniversary. Our tour starts at 9:00 AM and I was wondering, since the park opens at 9:00 AM that day, and the ticket says to be 10-15 minutes early for the tour, will I be allowed early entrance to the park? Any help or suggetions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!
                When we took the 9am tour last year on a day when the park officially opened at 9am, I had the same concern and asked at the Guided Tour building. A CM mentioned the early opening of Main Street, but he also said that if they don't happen to have an early opening that day, they will know that people are still coming in at the gates and won't leave without you. The tour doesn't leave promptly at 9am anyway. You just need to check in, choose what you want for lunch, and then you wait in the tour gardens. I would suggest getting there so you're at the turnstiles at about 8:45am, and either way, you'll be fine.

Have a great time!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X