X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey & Friends Parking Structure

Hi All,

What time does the Mickey and Friends parking structure open? The last time we went, we thought we could park in the Timon lot, so we waited there before the park opened. When they redirected us to the Mickey & Friends lot, I was so disappointed! I felt even worse when I saw the hundreds of cars already there and the crowd of people waiting for the trams. Don't want that to happen again.

Knowing the parking structure's hours will help me strategize a plan (or is it plan a strategy?). Those of you who have two kids under 4 years old know what I mean, right? =)

Thank you!

Mike

Re: Mickey & Friends Parking Structure

Structure normally opens 1 houre before DL opening...I'd get there at least a half hour before that...I'd rather park in Pinocchio and avoid the structure if it comes to that...

Hope that helps...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Re: Mickey & Friends Parking Structure

Originally posted by Radiobarry
      I'd rather park in Pinocchio and avoid the structure if it comes to that...
      Yabbut... :rules: the Pinocchio Lot Row 1-2-3 is reserved for Semi and Full Trucks, cars with trailers and RV's, with the Row 4-5-6 A-B area for Handicapped with proper placards or plates. And the Hotel or Downtown Disney uses Row 4-5-6 (the other side of the driveway, C to the back wall) for their parking.

If everyone tries parking out in the Pinocchio ground lot there will be no room out there for the people who need to be out there. The upper floors are 7' and change clearance. Cars yes, vans usually - 4X4 Bubba Trucks, No.

My Work Van can't go upstairs, it is pushing 8' 6" as normally loaded with the 'big monster' E7412 Trestle ladder on the roof rack. It goes even higher if I stack multiple A-ladders in the middle. That means parking in 'Chip & Dale' (1st Floor of the structure, clearance 14') or outside in Pinnochio only. Or turn around and go home.

--<< Bruce >>--
      There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Re: Mickey &amp; Friends Parking Structure

Originally posted by Bruce Bergman
        Yabbut... :rules: the Pinocchio Lot Row 1-2-3 is reserved for Semi and Full Trucks, cars with trailers and RV's, with the Row 4-5-6 A-B area for Handicapped with proper placards or plates. And the Hotel or Downtown Disney uses Row 4-5-6 (the other side of the driveway, C to the back wall) for their parking.

If everyone tries parking out in the Pinocchio ground lot there will be no room out there for the people who need to be out there. The upper floors are 7' and change clearance. Cars yes, vans usually - 4X4 Bubba Trucks, No.

My Work Van can't go upstairs, it is pushing 8' 6" as normally loaded with the 'big monster' E7412 Trestle ladder on the roof rack. It goes even higher if I stack multiple A-ladders in the middle. That means parking in 'Chip & Dale' (1st Floor of the structure, clearance 14') or outside in Pinnochio only. Or turn around and go home.

--<< Bruce >>--
        Just going off past experience. When I drove down in January (On a Sunday, for the 1st birthday meet) I arrived in the parking line at about 7-30am...with the "toll booths' open at 8am...they parked me, in my midsized car, in Pinocchio...not sure exactly where...I think section 5.

Barry
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys! I got the information I was looking for.

Mike

Comment

I've had similar experience to RadioBarry. If I get there just as
            parking is opened, they direct me to Pinnochio, even though
            there are no handicapped plates/signs on my Honda Civic.
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X