This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate AP

My wife said this to me, "Wouldn't it be great to have some kind of ultimate Disney theme park annual pass that let you get into all the Disney theme parks for a year."

The more I think of it the more I like it. If I spent an couple hundred dollars extra for a year pass to Disney World I would make at least a couple trips out there. It would cut the cost for me and ony raise the profits for them.

So... I'm sure there are lots who think this idea is rubbish, but it's out there now.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: The ultimate AP

Disney should create their own airline carrier...they culd make big bucks off of those if us who would buy those and fly to the various parks!!!!!
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
      My wife said this to me, "Wouldn't it be great to have some kind of ultimate Disney theme park annual pass that let you get into all the Disney theme parks for a year."
      There is one. You just have to buy them all separately. And, of course, you'd want to buy them more strategically: buy WDW when you get there, and plan a return just before it expires, etc.

Comment

I'm not touching this one with a ten-foot pole.

Comment

that would give me a reason to go to at least WDW and tokyo disney, with maybe a trip to euro disney

Orlando doing good
          http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
          Princess of Randomness

Comment

Great idea! But not for us...

With four kids in tow, the travel costs would kill us.

For now, we'll have to stick with just our PAP's for DL!

I'm still waiting for Disney to offer the lifetime AP for DL.

Thanks!

Comment

Man, that would cost so much money. Imagine the airfare alone!
              Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by robotpirates
                Man, that would cost so much money. Imagine the airfare alone!
                It would. You're better off just making your plans to visit accordingly. The only individuals it would benefit would be those who already travel a lot for business like Dustysage, TDLFAN, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                  It would. You're better off just making your plans to visit accordingly. The only individuals it would benefit would be those who already travel a lot for business like Dustysage, TDLFAN, etc.
                  Do we know any pilots? We should start a MC airline...
                  Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

I don't think that would do so well. With WDW you have to stay at least a week at a top-end hotel or two weeks in a mid-range one to find an Annual Pass more worthwhile than a regular Magic Your Way ticket.

On the other hand at Disneyland, if you're going for five days and staying at the EconoLodge Anaheim Dump At The Park, you'll STILL be better off buying an AP.

WDW has priced their AP to the point that you really have to be there for quite a few days to see any kind of savings from it. Disneyland could stand to learn from that, I think, but that's a huge flame war I don't want to start.

Comment

Originally posted by ksejr1
                      that would give me a reason to go to at least WDW and tokyo disney, with maybe a trip to euro disney
                      emphasis added

That in there lies the biggest problem with an ultimate, eleven park AP. How does Disney convince the OLC to agree to the program?

Comment

I can see it now... One immense global monorail maglift network that hits bullet-train speeds criss-crossing the globe. A Disney-inclusive vacation indeed! Visit all of the parks in 7 days, and never step outside of Disney's semi-capable hands!
                        Honor those who fall under the sword.
                        But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X