Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you think the construction will be over?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you think the construction will be over?

I keep seeing pictures of everything behind walls and being torn up - is there any kind of schedule or completion date for all the fixing and remodeling?
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: When do you think the construction will be over?

Um never?

"Disneyland will never be finished as long as there is imagination left in the world" - Walt Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by FormerDiz
      Um never?

"Disneyland will never be finished as long as there is imagination left in the world" - Walt Disney.
      Yep, thank goodness for Imagineers.

"It's something that will never be finished. Something that I can keep developing...and adding to." - Walt Disney
      Always remember the Disney Magic!

Comment

After being neglected for so long, it's nice to see walls and curtains up for a change. We certainly don't mind them, since ultimately they mean that something nice and shiney will be revealed soon.

Comment

I think it's great - I would just like to actually see some of the scenery when I go. So, I'm hoping most of it will be finished by June.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FormerDiz
            Um never?

I was just going to say the same thing!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen
              I think it's great - I would just like to actually see some of the scenery when I go. So, I'm hoping most of it will be finished by June.
              What are you asking about? If it is subs you are talking about that wont happen till 07. Eveything else comes and goes at the drop of a hat. But during the summer season they don't really work on much.

J
              Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen
                What are you asking about? If it is subs you are talking about that wont happen till 07. Eveything else comes and goes at the drop of a hat. But during the summer season they don't really work on much.

J
                Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

I think he is talking about the tarps that are on the buildings right now. I am sure they will be done by summer.

Comment

I'm a she - and yes, I was talking about all the tarps and temporary walls on things - I know that the Nemo ride is scheduled for next year. I just keep seeing pictures of walls in tomorrowland (around the buzz stage) and tarps in DCA stuff like that-I'm sure just general maintenance. I was hoping that it would be done for summer crowds. thanks for the help.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X