This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got back from 6 great days

I just got back from 6 great days at Disneyland. This was my first trip in 20 years and I am 24. We checked into the lovely Disneyland Hotel on the 25th to the 30th and didnt have to wait to check in or get to our room at 2pm. I was even upgraded to a pool view on the corner 7th floor in Serria tower. The room was great and big.

When I go back to Disneyland I will make sure I will never buy the meal vochers again. It was nice to have them, but its just as easy to put every thing on the room. We also had a 6 day ticket and it was crowed but we took our time. It helped that I booked through AAA for the fastpass. I never got in any hurry and was able to do every thing I wanted to do even both sides of the matthorne.

I even loved California Adventure too, so to all you DCA haters it beats chuckie chesse.

Re: I just got back from 6 great days

Wow!

First of all-Welcome to MiceChat!

We must be united in Spirit somehow. You just took your first trip in 20 years to DLR and you are 24. I am 23 and anxiously awaiting my first trip to Disneyland in 20 years too! I am so glad you had a wonderful time at the Happiest Place on Earth!!
    Originally posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Originally posted by JPTexan82
      I even loved California Adventure too, so to all you DCA haters it beats chuckie chesse.

That was their goal . . . to be better than Chuckie Cheese.

Glad you had such a good time!

Comment

Glad you had such a nice trip. You can't beat the Sierra Tower of the DL Hotel for views and comfort. It's our favorite!

Next time, don't stay away so long...

Comment

I was so amazed by every thing there. I really think all of the cast members were so nice. I noticed also how clean things were too. I would loved the DL hotel too, but wish they had more monorails going, I know its going to get better next year though. I just hated if you missed the monorail you had to wait 10 to 12 mins before the next one and you could already have walked to the gate by then.

Comment

So what did you think of the difference between DL and WDW's MK?

How about DCA vs WDW's MGM?

Comment

First of all, Welcome! I am so glad you had such a nice trip to Disneyland. I am also curious as to what you think of the difference between the Florida and Anaheim Parks. I have been to WDW three time since it opened, but I still prefer the original Park over all the rest. There is just something about this Park that is more magical than the others. Please let us know what you thought of Disneylands exclusive rides like The Matterhorn, Indiana Jones, our version of Buzz Lightyear and our version of Space Mountain. Also did you get to see the Fireworks Spectacular? And Fantasmic? I better stop or this will end up a very long post.
              Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Well I like them both but the MK walk ways are much wider and easyer to get around. But it was nice where Walt walked at. I did do two tours the walk in Walts foot steps and Imagination to Celebration tour which was fun. Well about the new Space mountatin it was great to have someone sit next to you and also hear the music. The Materhorn was great the Tommorrowland side seems faster I think???? Roger Rabbit was great, and Indiana Jones WOW what was I missing. That is the best ride on property. Buzz is great to be able to move the guns more. Even DCA has good points like Grizzley River Rapids that is a fun one. I didnt even eat one bad meal either. Ariels was great so much food for the price, its a great deal for dinner. Its so nice to be able to walk to both parks if you get bored at one, just go the other like Universal Orlando.

The best fireworks ever is at Disneyland right now.!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mortgageman
                  That was their goal . . . to be better than Chuckie Cheese.
                  Such a lofty standard to achieve!

JP, how much time did you spend in DCA? I'm keeping a survey. You had 6 days, so, what, maybe 2 whole days total? 1.5? 3.25?

Just wondering.

Comment

When you book the trip though AAA do you get something for VMK?
                    If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has given them vodka and have a party.

I look at you and I see 2 men. The man you are and the man you ought to be. One day those 2 will meet and should make for one hell of a football player!

If this is torture, chain me to the wall

Are you there God? It's me Jesus.

Locke and Jack are to busy worrying about Locke and Jack.

The best kind of Prize is a surprise! Hehehe

The sun never sets on the Disney Empire.

Comment

Originally posted by fantasmicrazy
                      When you book the trip though AAA do you get something for VMK?

Well I Spent time in DCA every day I was there except on thursday which I had to leave the resort at 12 for my flight back home. But total with me having two dinners there at Vineyard room and Ariels, two early entrtys through GC at 9:15 probly two whole days is a good guess. We would even go back to the hotel for pool time too.

But as far as for VMK im not into that right now in my life. I have too much school work I am in my last year so I am busy with that. I saw a booth set up for that across from CLUB BUZZ in tommorland.

Comment

i'm glad you had a fun trip :yea:

Orlando doing good
                        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                        Princess of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by JPTexan82
                          Well I Spent time in DCA every day I was there except on thursday which I had to leave the resort at 12 for my flight back home. But total with me having two dinners there at Vineyard room and Ariels, two early entrtys through GC at 9:15 probly two whole days is a good guess. We would even go back to the hotel for pool time too.
                          Thank you. How were the Vineyard Room dinners?

Comment

Well I was very sad the way the food and the service was at the Vineyard room. We never saw our server, we had the manager bring us our check and the server never came to ask how to food was. We both had the Filet with the wine and the filet had very bad flavor. I dont recomend the vineyard room.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X