Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP Holders, Mickey's Halloween Treat tickets are NOW on sale!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Holders, Mickey's Halloween Treat tickets are NOW on sale!

From the Disneyland.com/ap section (must be an AP and register to enter)

Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: AP Holders, Mickey's Halloween Treat tickets are NOW on sale!

So can only children 9 and under dress up in costumes?

Comment

FYI

Friday October 13th at 7:30 PM

Friday October 20th at 7:30 PM

Sunday October 22nd at 7:30 PM

Thursday October 26th at 6:30 PM

Friday, October 27th at 7:30 PM

Sunday, October 29th at 7:30 PM

Monday, October 30th at 6:30 PM

Tuesday, October 31st at 6:30 PM

So, looking at the schedule, we see that DCA will close to the public at 6 PM on Friday and Sundays for the event.

And 5 PM for days the event starts at 6:30 PM.

Note, October 24th, the park will host a CM only event, so that might have DCA also close at 5 PM that night.

And No Saturday night events to allow the park to stay open to regular park guests.
      Last edited by Darkbeer; 04-03-2006, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EmilyStrange
        So can only children 9 and under dress up in costumes?
        During normal park operating hours, yes, that is the rule.

During the special Mickey's Halloween Treat, ALL guests may dress up, but of course, cannot go to Disneyland after the event, unless they remove the costume.

Also, last year, there was a rule of no masks for security issues.

Comment

Thanks!

I'm ordering ours today!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! Definitely buying ours today. Last year my roommate bought hers right away, but her boyfriend and I waited until about a month beforehand, and that date was sold out. I ended up going by myself (as you remember, Darkbeer ) with the roommate's ticket.

Now to find something that will top my Cinderella costume from last year...

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Better stuff this year too! Recycled stuff, but also more stuff! ohh i get to work special events this year! GC for mee!
              Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

Thanks! I'm gonna order. I hope they have made some improvements since last years but still very excited.

Comment

Are they going to limit the tickets available to AP holders? Last year they didn't and "day trippers" like me were shut out.
                  Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Wow, and SO FAR(6 months!) in advance! I wish they would tell us more. We went last year, and it was kinda dissapointing unless you have children(which we don't). They had no merchandise at all. I hope they do this year. NOw I don't know wether to order now or wait.

Aprille :-)

Comment

If I buy three tickets and one of the people doe not have an AP...will they still be able to attend?

Comment

The lines moved relatively quickly, they had all the good rides open with extremely reasonable waits, there were bunches of characters, and I got POUNDS of candy. I can see how not every adult would find that fun, but I had a blast. It does seem a bit odd that they're already starting to sell tickets, though.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe
                          If I buy three tickets and one of the people doe not have an AP...will they still be able to attend?
                          Yep. You don't have to have an AP to use these tickets. You just have to have an AP to buy them now.

Comment

awesome, can't wait! i missed it last year. but thats okay, i went to the one at disney world. that one was awesome!!!!

Comment

wow! they're doing it ON halloween this year!!

prices went up, so i hope they'll be adding more, too.
                              <o>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X