Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

    Get one! Order yours today from the Disneyland homepage - it's SHAG-tastic! I don't need to plan a DLR vacation (I just drive over) but I wanted the SHAG-errific book and DVD. It's designed and produced in a very cool style with fun lounge music and great visual touches. Here's some random choices (thanks again for the compliment pixywingz!):

    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

  • #2
    Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

    Thats so cool thanks
    :crazylegs

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

      Originally posted by ALIASd
      Get one! Order yours today from the Disneyland homepage - it's SHAG-tastic! I don't need to plan a DLR vacation (I just drive over) but I wanted the SHAG-errific book and DVD. It's designed and produced in a very cool style with fun lounge music and great visual touches. Here's some random choices (thanks again for the compliment pixywingz!):

      Where did you get it?
      :crazylegs

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

        I started a thread about this a couple months back. It's a really nice Vacation Planning Kit, and what's even better is that is comes with a 20% Off coupon for purchases over $100. Nice!

        Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

          Originally posted by MasterGracey
          I started a thread about this a couple months back. It's a really nice Vacation Planning Kit, and what's even better is that is comes with a 20% Off coupon for purchases over $100. Nice!
          Cool, thanks. I actually did a search first, as I usually do, but didn't notice anything come up.
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

            Originally posted by Crazy Legs
            Where did you get it?
            Disneyland homepage!
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

              Just got mine today, and just about to pop it in my DVD player....

              I haven't been to DL since 1994, and have been trying to get back....this summer might be the one, with someone special to go with too!

              *fingers crossed*
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









              Comment


              • #8
                Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

                At first I was skeptical about ordering it after getting the lame DVD last year, but MasterGracey's thread quickly changed my mind. Very cool!
                Visited: DL Dec. 1989, Dec. 1992, Dec. 1995, WDW Jan. 1999, DL March 2001,
                WDW Jan. 2005, DL Jan. 2006, Nov. 2006, Dec. 2012, WDW Feb. 2013
                :love:Got Engaged at the Blue Bayou January 6, 2006! :love:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

                  Yeah, we got ours a couple of weeks ago. We're going to use the coupon this weekend during our trip!

                  Thanks!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

                    I got mine, just to use the graphics in my scrapbook!
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

                      I finally got mine two weeks ago. For being the big company that Disney is and the fact that it was ordered over the internet, it seemed to take for ever to get here.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

                        I found this DvD too short. The commercial on it for the WDW DvD was longer. :yuck:
                        I've yet to find a Disneyland DvD/VHS that was good. Either too short or too Cynthia "synergy" & "perky".

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

                          Its been weeks since I ordered mine. I got the email saying it was on its way but Ive yet to see it.
                          Mellymouse




                          (do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)





                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

                            Originally posted by tloolgb
                            I found this DvD too short. The commercial on it for the WDW DvD was longer. :yuck:
                            I've yet to find a Disneyland DvD/VHS that was good. Either too short or too Cynthia "synergy" & "perky".
                            I thought the four hosts were really annoying in the WDW segment.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: DLR 50 Vacation Planning Kit

                              I agree that the DVD was too short; I'm used to the WDW DVDs, which are often close to an hour in length. However, at least this one doesn't use the annoying hosts that WDW uses in their newest DVD. I wish we could combine the WDW's length with the DL's format, and we'd have the perfect vacation planning DVD.
                              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X