This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes at the blue bayou

Does anybody know if there are going to be changes to the blue byou being that there is major referb for pirates. Just wondering. Even like menu changes. Like a jack sparrow sub. Or a capitan barbossa sunday.

Re: Changes at the blue byou

Can anyone give some intresting new names for menu items at the blue byou.

Comment

Comment

Just leave the Monte Cristo alone.

BTW, has it turned up anywhere else in the Park as expected (rumored)?

Comment

It's 'Bayou' by the way.

I certainly hope not; I mean I wish they would add more to the menu, but NOT food options that have 'Jack' or 'Barabossa' in it, how cheap is that?

Blue Bayou should remain Disney-character free...it is really a nice, cool, calm place to eat- I hope they don't change it at all!

Comment

Does anybody know if there are ANY vegetarian meals at the Blue Bayou? I wanted to eat there last time, but didn't because I couldn't see any vege meals on the menu.

If there aren't any, I hope any changes will be in favour of us herbivores.
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

They are hiring a bunch of Johnny Depp look alikes to be waiters so that everyone gets to be served by Captain Jack Sparrow.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Loomis
                Does anybody know if there are ANY vegetarian meals at the Blue Bayou? I wanted to eat there last time, but didn't because I couldn't see any vege meals on the menu.
                Mouseplanet says,
                "Vegetarian Options: The lunch menu has a couple items, but there are none on the dinner menu."

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMania
                  Mouseplanet says,
                  "Vegetarian Options: The lunch menu has a couple items, but there are none on the dinner menu."
                  But vegetarians like dinner too!

I think a freindly email to Customer Relations might be in order. I'm campaigning for a 'greener' park by May 2008! * I'm sure they can be a little flexi with their servings, but it seems kind of poor that one of the most famous in-park restuarants doesn't cater to us. It is California after all - surely there are more than a few vegos.

*(For completely selfish reasons, of course, but if I can help a fellow vego, then all the better)!
                  Last edited by Loomis; 04-12-2006, 10:49 PM.
                  I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

i'd like to see some vegetarian options on the BB menu as well.

Comment

Maybe they'll change the theme a tad to match the new ride??!?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                      ~

Comment

I hope there is a few more options(more meat) on the menu, and hopefully the restaurant will be better run.

Comment

I don't even care what they serve anymore, I just go for the attmosphere. I just like knowing I can take my girl to a romantic nighttime dinner on her favorite ride.

I really hope they bring the stars back! I miss them ever so much!

Comment

There WERE vegetarian options at Bayou, there just wasn't a pritned menu. All you had to do was ask your server.

There are supposedly going to be menu changes to the Bayou. But it's all very hush hush.
                            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Originally posted by melmel
                              There WERE vegetarian options at Bayou, there just wasn't a pritned menu. All you had to do was ask your server.

There are supposedly going to be menu changes to the Bayou. But it's all very hush hush.

Well, if any of the rumors are true about Disney suits ready these threads...READ THE FOLLOWING!

Don't change the Monte Cristo's, the Jambalaya, the Mardi Gras salad w/the house dressing, or the Prime Rib.

Thanks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X