X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subs are back!

Submarines are back in the Lagoon:

ENJOY!

REMINDER: Do not use pictures from other sites, as per our FAQ.
    Last edited by Monorail Man; 04-14-2006, 12:48 AM.

Re: Subs are back!

Oh, I'm sorry. Some pictures were already released in the other thread. Maybe this could be the official sub picture thread?

Comment

Whatever thread - it's great!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Does anyone else think the submarines look 'really' small. Is it me or do they look like they can only hold like 10 people? My mind is playing tricks on me...

Comment

Wow, they look great. I like them in that color, they're not going to paint them are they?

Comment

i love it, but i hope they do something about that cement box. does anyone know what it will look like when it's finished? any concept art available?

Comment

Thats cool, i can't wait!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A Disney Dreamer
                Does anyone else think the submarines look 'really' small. Is it me or do they look like they can only hold like 10 people? My mind is playing tricks on me...
                I know! Of course, I was ten the last time I voyaged through liquid space.

Comment

They hold a lot more than 10. As I recall, there was a row of fold up seats on each side of the sub. But they are pretty small.

Looks like they have all been sanded down and primed. Have holes on top where the ventilation and stairs are being reworked. I wonder what they are doing with propulsion to limit the emissions.
                  MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Hey dusty can you merge this thread with the other one? May I also recommend making the other thread a sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyfreak
                      Hey dusty can you merge this thread with the other one? May I also recommend making the other thread a sticky.
                      We will do NO such thing! People can post pictures up of the submarines as more come out on THIS thread. We are in phase two now people! One more phase to go and we can ride the submarines again!!

Comment

Thanks for these! It sucks that I missed out by a day! If only they had moved the subs out into the lagoon yesterday! haha.

However, I appreciate the photos, I think you should upload them to your own webhost or photo-hosting service (i.e: Photobucket). Hot-linking images can run up bandwidth bills like crazy ... Upload them to your photobucket (or whatever you have) and repost!

Thanks a million though.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by A Disney Dreamer
                          We will do NO such thing! People can post pictures up of the submarines as more come out on THIS thread. We are in phase two now people! One more phase to go and we can ride the submarines again!!
                          Crazy already made a picture thread. I vote for a merger.

Comment

Master Gracey I will load them up to photo bucket. Also, I'll add some more pictures from DBs great photo collection!
                            Last edited by A Disney Dreamer; 04-13-2006, 08:23 PM.

Comment

YEAH!
                              This is great!
                              Can't wait until they finish and open

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X