Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Sunshine Plaza, New Paradise Pier, What About New CARS?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sunshine Plaza, New Paradise Pier, What About New CARS?

Well, we are getting a rennovated Sunshine Plaza with new installments as well as for Paradise Pier as well but what's the Test Track-like attraction Cras, I remember one of Al's columns said the announcement could be for it any day now. Dis this attraction get like 90% greenlit and then shut out for these renovations?
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: New Sunshine Plaza, New Paradise Pier, What About New CARS?

who knows, where would they put an E-ticket like Cars, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Soarin
      who knows, where would they put an E-ticket like Cars, anyway?
      The plan was to put it out in the parking lot behind TOT and bug's land.
      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Maybe they will announce it when "Cars" opens? Or after the box office is known, perhaps.
        Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

I like the fact that they are going to fix up the entrance and fix up Paradise Pier instead. The Cars ride didn't sound that cool.

Even better though is this new ride if done well could become a hit like Monsters Inc, that'd be better than a new E-Ticket. The whole family can ride it, and the planned ride for Paradise Pier I think would be more coherent with the current theme...ie: fit.

And it costs less.

Comment

I think it be great if they made a ride themed like a classic 1950's Southern California freeway, with full-sized classic cars zooming around on it. That might be a lot of fun, and fit in with a California Theme and would be sort of a throwback to the Ford showcase at the '64 World's Fair. I know it sounds a bit too much like Autopia, as any ride with cars will, but if you add the element of speed and full sized vehicles it would be different enough to be unique.

And if they do make this ride, it should be something unique, not just a test track clone with the name "Cars" slapped on it. Tie it into the theme of the park, if there even is a theme anymore.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X