This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peoplemover Track's Future?

I'm sure this has been brought up many times in the past, and I know Pixar is taking over Disney a bit too much, but since DL is getting all of these new changes, and now that Tomorrowland is starting to take a new shape that we can now finally see, I think this topic should be discussed.

I might have read it on here in an older thread, but someone suggested making the new cars to look like the transportation white ball-shaped things in The Incredibles. They look very futurisitc, and it can avoid the caution of people jumping out of vehicles an causing bodily harm to themselves The ride doesn't have to be themed like The Incredibles, but the vehicles would work much better and be more safe.

Any thoughts?

:o Brilliant idea, it could work very well!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict
      I'm sure this has been brought up many times in the past, and I know Pixar is taking over Disney a bit too much, but since DL is getting all of these new changes, and now that Tomorrowland is starting to take a new shape that we can now finally see, I think this topic should be discussed.
      It has been discussed .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X