This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sword In The Stone...

First off, I would like to say I am really, really sorry if this has been made before. Now on to the topic:

So in Fantasy Land, right by the Carousel (sp?), there's this Sword In The Stone thing, and I think at like 11:30 or 12:00 AM (i think anyways...) Merlin comes out and has a big contest to see who can pull out the sword. So I was wondering: Has anyone ever participated and/or won? Back in July my little cousin did, it was really cute. He beat this big beefy muscular dude and got a big certificate and medal and a picture with Merlin. It was priceless, he felt sooo good for the rest of the day. When he won I was all "That's my cousin in there!!!". So like yeah. That was actually the first time I saw that.

Re: Sword In The Stone...

On that note.. did anyone do it 'back in the day'(when i was a little kid so late 80's or very early 90s). Correct me if my memory's wrong on this one cuz I've wondered it for a while.. didn't Merlin dress the winner up with a robe and a crown and walked him or her off towards the castle to be "king/queen for the day"?

Comment

Originally posted by almandot
      On that note.. did anyone do it 'back in the day'(when i was a little kid so late 80's or very early 90s). Correct me if my memory's wrong on this one cuz I've wondered it for a while.. didn't Merlin dress the winner up with a robe and a crown and walked him or her off towards the castle to be "king/queen for the day"?
      Yeah, that's what they did in my cousin, but they didn't take him to the castle. And I went in the early 90s when I was 5. But not the very early 90s, like 96.

Comment

That's sooo sweet I love that Disney does little things like these, just to make a child's day :3

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X