This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good places to propose in Disneyland

Hey I am going to disneyland next weekend and I want to propose to my girlfriend. Any suggestions of some good places/times to do this?

Thanks,
    Josh

Re: Good places to propose in Disneyland

wow.. great locations around the happiest palce on earth?? Try a ride you two are loving?? not HM near the bride.. that would be strange.. lol

Comment

I'd say do it during a fireworks show or going up the final hill on Splash Mountain. That'd be a picture worth buying!
      ~Ah, the wonderful sight of the fabled Apocalypse. Now appearing in Disney's Toontown!~

Comment

snow white grotto. make a wish in the well, then propose.
        in front of the castle just before the fireworks, perhaps
        Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

I would say late at night by Snow Whites grotto.
          Jeff Wayne

Comment

To propose on a ride is idiotic. Probably somewhere near Fantasyland would work. It would be kind of odd for a proposal near Space Mountain in Tomorrowland.

Comment

Look at he castle on the left side of the walk way there is a small gate and the Grass area.
              this where most of the postcard Photo are take of the castle.

On the river boat in the wheel house.Ask the castmember

disney galley deck look out to river. If ask the cast member close the door.

In front of club 33 door.

sorry close some of the cortyard In NOS
              AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
              Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
              Older photo
              New Photo

Member of
              MiceChat WDW Trip
              Next trip
              2014 Dec, 31

Comment

ask right before the drop on Splash Mountain... then if she says no you can't hear her.
                St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

I have seen many proposals, in front of the castle, during the snow at IASW right after the fireworks, and at (inside) Club 33, no I can't get you in.

Comment

These are good to keep note of...have been thinking of this too...
                    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I love the little courtyard on NOS. It's quiet back there and not a very busy area.....of course I'm also one who like privacy and I would not want a crowd around me for that question....

Comment

The REAL question is, what does your GF like? Remember, this is her deal too. I say that because when I was thinking about something like this, I kind of lost sight of the fact that it's about both of you, ya know? In other words, if she is a total Disney geek, AND she doesn't mind all the extra attention, it may be nice at DLR. If she is more reserved and shy, then you will be in a world of hurt.

Best of luck.

Comment

If you tell Disneyland City Hall people that you are going to propose and want to do it in front of the castle before the fireworks they will let you. I know because my best friend just got proposed to in this way. The castle is roped off at this time and he told her he asked if they could just get a picture and the cast members said yes. Then while she was smiling at the camera, he pulled out a ring. Adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer
                            The REAL question is, what does your GF like? Remember, this is her deal too. I say that because when I was thinking about something like this, I kind of lost sight of the fact that it's about both of you, ya know? In other words, if she is a total Disney geek, AND she doesn't mind all the extra attention, it may be nice at DLR. If she is more reserved and shy, then you will be in a world of hurt.

Best of luck.
                            Exactly! Do what the girl wants... or what you think she would like. (ie at dinner vs. not with food involved, etc.) I don't know about you, but I think it would be hard to eat after a question like that would come up.

Best of luck to you both and I hope you share more with us soon.

Comment

If you call Disneyland up, they can help you set things up. For example, they can set you two up to sit on a special balcony at the Blue Bayou. From what I have heard, they are very helpful.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X