This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piloting the Mark Twain

On Monday we took a ride on the Mark Twain, both our first time, and Bornieo's Birthday! Really a unique experience.

1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Re: Piloting the Mark Twain

Signed the book.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Facing the roof towards the stern

Front with the MT'S Bell, very heavy.

Comment

Frontierland side(obviously)

Comment

Tom Sawyer Island

Comment

great shots congrats
            :crazylegs

Comment

Now I know what is like see out of the Pilots house on the Mark Twain,
              most picture I have see is people at the wheel and not the view.
              Great Photo shot!
              Last edited by akfandisney; 05-04-2006, 05:42 AM.
              AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
              Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
              Older photo
              New Photo

Member of
              MiceChat WDW Trip
              Next trip
              2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Yea it was really fun, just to see it from that perspective. Thanks

Comment

Do we have to call you guys Captain TicToc Dragon and Captain Bornieo now?

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                    Do we have to call you guys Captain TicToc Dragon and Captain Bornieo now?

:lmao: That's Mr TicToc to you...

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
                      :lmao: That's Mr TicToc to you...
                      Yes, sir. Captain Mr. TicTocDragon, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                        Yes, sir. Captain Mr. TicTocDragon, sir.
                        Ok, I'm not old yet.

Comment

Dear Captain Tic Toc - I'm very jealous. I was there on Monday, and they said they wouldn't even start loading until 11:00 AM and I couln't stay.

Questons: Are both boats on a track, or are the "captains" actually piloting the boats around the river? Did the captain tell you guys any stories once you were under way?

Comment

They did tell me the Columbia was in dry dock for a touch up, but who knows they could be changing it over to be the Black Pearl and that would make me wrong. yes I know they are both on a track.
                            Yes. he did tell us a very interesting one about the Pirate's movie premier last year, but from what I have seen on here, don't always trust a CM.(no offense to the CM's out there)

Comment

Wow! Thanks for sharing the pictures!! I'm quite jealous. We opted not to ride the Mark Twain that day... or I could've had my name in that book right before you. Oh well. You do look quite excited and Bornieo looks like he was forced into it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X