This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A triumphant return

Though I know this post will probably be pushed way down the list several times by the Haunted Mansion Tracker thread (as it probably should be)

I just needed to relay my excitement to everyone
    I, Kuzcochik, am headed to the Disneyland Resort this very weekend.This is exciting:

a) The last time I was in DL was July 17th of last year (so nearly a year ago, which is a long time span for me)

b) Though I had no Disneyland I was a CP last year and was in WDW for five months
    Now this may seem like an adequate dose of Disney for any normal human....It wasn't the same!!
    I missed my Disney home (and HMH for the first time since it opened)<br>
    But all is good because I am headed to my favorite place virtually for free (though I know I'll spend a truck load on souvies).

So really besides posting this so that I have a place to put a trip report once I get back on Monday

I was also wondering how crowded this weekend's going to be?
    I have two days to do everything I missed and I figure I can get it done plus about 500 rides on HM to check out the attic and snap pictures with the best of them ^_^

My other question is also random:
    If you were making a mix tape/cd for your roadtrip to Disneyland, what song's would you put on it? They can be Disney, non-Disney anything.

Yeah I'm so rambling and wasting time 'til my 1pm class. I'm going to go read the HM tompic some more. I'll be back w/ pics come Monday

Re: A triumphant return

Have an awesome trip. I can't wait to make my triumphant return to Disneyland. However mind will be after a much longer period of time (20 years). I can't wait to hear all about it and see the awespme pics you will no doubt share with us!
    Originally posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

I have not been there in over 4 years so hopefully I can visit it this August.

Comment

For a mix CD - I'd definitely put on Soarin' and the Electrical Parade. And any ride spiels that I could find!

Have fun!
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

For a mix CD I would recommend all the classic attractions soundtracks....
          These are MUST HAVES:
          America Sings
          Captain EO
          Tiki Room
          Country Bear Vacation Hoedown!
          Remember, Dreams come true
          Main Street Electrical Parade
          People Mover
          Polka Music from Matterhorn que
          King Arthurs Carousel
          Tea Cups
          sigpic

Comment

It's been seven years here, we're about half-way to eight though.

Hope to go sometime in the next few months. We'll see.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X