This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurses Week Minnie Pin Question

I'm not sure that I've posted this in the proper forum but here goes.
    My wife if an RN (working in a ER at a hospital in Ventura County).
    This apparently is National Nurses Week or something similar - and she thinks that maybe special Minnie Mouse nursing pins are available at the DLR. Msaybe some sort of special lanyard as well.

Does anyone know anything about this? And if anyone could assist me in helping her get one, I'd be most grateful.
    Thank you for any help -

Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Originally posted by Radiobarry
    and she thinks that maybe special Minnie Mouse nursing pins are available at the DLR.
    There's no lanyard, but this pin was released a couple weeks ago. I can't imagine that it has sold out yet.

Comment

Re: Nurses Week Minnie Pin Question

Kind of off topic...but I know at the CM TEAM centers they have fabric bags with a nurse Minnie on it and I think they have similar pens too. I got a bag for my nurse mom.

Comment

Barry, there are quite a few Minnie/Nurse pins and lanyards on e-bay. Here's a few:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEY-PIN-CAST-...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disneys-Minnie-M...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nurses-Day-2006-...QQcmdZViewItem

Hope this helps!

Comment

Wish there was a Goofy male nurse pin.....
          Dont be frightend, I'm just a friendly Monster.... :mob:

Comment

Originally posted by cstephens
            There's no lanyard, but this pin was released a couple weeks ago. I can't imagine that it has sold out yet.
            If anyone is going to the park and could purchase this pin for me, I'd be happy to make arrangements...I won't be able to make it there myself for for awhile. Please PM me. Otherwise we will go the e-bay route. On behalf of my beautiful "angel of mercy" (LOL) er, inflicter of pain bride, thanks for all the info!!!

--Barry
            Last edited by Radiobarry; 05-12-2006, 12:38 PM.
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I think a Goofy male nurse pin would be great. I wish they would bring back the Jessica Rabbit pin though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X