No announcement yet.

Toontown Morning Madness-What is it?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toontown Morning Madness-What is it?

I just bought my Disneyland tickets through AAA and they have Toontown Morning Madness added to my package. I guess it was part of the package deal I bought.

I am curious to know if anyone has attended this event and is it worth it? Apparently the event opens an hour before Toontown opens to the public. I have read on other threads Toontown does not really have any "E" ticket rides, so is it worth getting up early to attend the event? :confused:
    I See SPOTS!!!!!!
    :yea: :bow: :lol: :thumbup:

Magic Kingdom 1992 and 2008
    Disneyland 1984, 1987, 1993 (3x's), 1998, 2005, 2007 :yea:

I havent heard about this but I believe that anything that gets you into Disneyland as early as possible is worth it.

Since Im going in June, I have the early morning entry but Id like to know what this is too. Maybe I can get in early 2 days.

Is it on a Saturday only or anytime?

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

-Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
      I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Is this something you can buy seperately (not in a package)? My daughter would really love something like this! Sounds like more fun than a Character Breakfast and she loves those!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

you have to get a package to get this perk and the Early Entry. I suppose it is meant to make up for paying Disney prices for your hotel and park tickets.
          -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
          I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.